Suburbs for parents and kids...

Mrs.Rudnicki

Feb 29, 2008
Are you kidding me? First of all that whole idea is very discrimanting and would never pass. Second "Normal Adult" ? Isnt the purpose of humans, as a race, to reproduce? So by that stander arent your "normal adults" the minority. So why dont we lock u in a quartined community with your own shopping malls and libraries? The first half of your post i was thinking "hey this sounds like a great idea". I like the idea of having a gated housing community where the standards are you have to have children, and inside these gated communities there are parks and pools and such. It would be great not only for saftey reasons ( you wont have to worry about your kids going down the street to play outside for the day) but also for social reasons. Family/ kid friendly block parties..and more neighborhood events targeted to this area. Kind of like they have a 55+ communites. But the idea to basically isolate families from society is a sick idea. For so many reasons. I really do wonder why some people who dont have kids look at children as the plage..where you not a child once yourself? What a Grinch!!:mad: