The Playground...

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
This thread is designed for anything and everything under the sun. You don't have to stick to topic, and you can post in this anytime you want...normal forum rules don't apply.

HAVE FUN!!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Nice! Thanks Dadu!! I'm glad to have a sticky of this, its always useful.

So I have something cute to share that got me all choked up lol. I was getting the bath ready for Eli and he was running around excitedly because he loves taking a bath. I was running water and putting in bubbles and I sat down on the toilet to wait for it to fill and out of nowhere Eli runs up to me and throws himself into my arms, hugging me super tight and he said:

"Mama, you my best friend!!"

And I was just so happy. It was so cute, and I felt so special. :) I have never heard him say that at all, and I have no clue where he would have picked it up. So it was so random, I was just so surprised!! Aww, I love him. <333

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
thats so cool.

It would be nice if our kids would come up and say

"get the camcorder I'm getting ready to do something really cute"

Dang kids

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
i tell ya what...this is really weird i guess. but i get gas that feels exactly like there is a kid kicking the crap outta my ribs. i reckon its just wishful thinking and a kiddo would be better than gas any old day.

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
so at dinner tonight my son was angry at my daughter and he threatened to spank her. my wife said "we dont spank people in this house". i said "that's not entirely true". wife gave me a dirty look. the children laughed.

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
wife and i went to a dinner/dance for adults only at our sons school. his kindergarten teacher was there. she was doing jello shots. it's fine, was an adault function, everyone was drinking and she wasn't sloppy or anything. still a little weird though.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
PhilBilly said:
so at dinner tonight my son was angry at my daughter and he threatened to spank her. my wife said "we dont spank people in this house". i said "that's not entirely true". wife gave me a dirty look. the children laughed.

Umm I dont get it.

And the second post. I met DS 3 grade teacher in a bar last fall. It was a nice family "boat club" type of place. I wanted DS to buy her a shot and DW wouldn't let me

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
PhilBilly said:
meaning some of us do spank others. when they are naughty. i dont mean when they spill their juice i mean when they are naughty :)
I'm jest yanking your chain phil. I got it.

Your saying when she's bad, meaning good, or naughty meaning nice, She get spanked meaning fun, not sad.

I am very astute that way, sometimes (meaning not very often).

I also notice'd
meaning plural as in more than one person who may or may not get's spanked for being the good kind of naughty.

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
HAHAHAHAHAH! omfg....awesome awesome. there be no spanking in our house, just handcuffs...errr....i mean.... o_O. just kidding.

the other day, im in the bathroom using the sink and pete opens the door and says hurry up i gotta use the bathroom, and i gotta sh*t too....guess what hay said right afterwards...."i gotta sh*t too!" ack! o_O

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
PhilBilly said:
sometimes Dadu is naughty and he needs a spanking too.
Hell yes! I read what you said to Vic and I can only imagine the look she gave you...then I spewed Mountain Dew all over my computer screen laughing!