Yules...

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
How long is Yulia banned for?

Asides from being a tad annoying with her circumcision crusades, what did she do that was so bad?

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I didn't know she was banned. I saw her signing in under Yul4na or something like that.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
oh THAT'S why you were buttering me up in PMs.

She's banned for having multiple accounts.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Sirk said:
oh THAT'S why you were buttering me up in PMs.

She's banned for having multiple accounts.

I was buttering you up for a blowjob, screw Yules.

Was she banned once, and then tried to come back as other accounts? Or was she creating multiple accounts to post her crusades and spam us?

She's learned her lesson! Bring her back :) I liked her.

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
Besides the circ thing, Yulia did nothing wrong, and she DID support new members as well if you check her posts... Plus, I honestly think the language barrier is something to be considered. I can tell by how well she does in English she must have studied hard, because she seems to know how to spell most words, but it's the grammar, you can really tell that English is not her mother tongue.

Anyway, just a thought, cuz she may not have meant to say things as bluntly as came out? But I highly doubted she would be back after her last posts during everything...

LOL and now laughing to myself cuz this is going to further mm's theory about my being a Yules ali, sent by her, to corrupt PF. (Kidding mm, I have to laugh at all this, myself included) :)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Yulia said you two knew each other. I'm just going off of what she said. I could care less honestly. She was a spammer in my book and way out of line. Can't say I miss her. She was out of line with almost every mother on this board.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Meh i could take it or leave it. I mean i relaly don't care for someone who consistantly trys to shove her beliefs on to others or her ridiculous posts after posts after posts.
Mind you she was always good for some debating LOL

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
musicmom said:
Yulia said you two knew each other. I'm just going off of what she said. I could care less honestly. She was a spammer in my book and way out of line. Can't say I miss her. She was out of line with almost every mother on this board.
Can I get a Amen!?

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Why would she have multiple accounts?

JT said her status was changed so that she couldn't post or pm...

No wonder she would make another account if she wasn't told or warned.

Is that true, or am I misunderstanding something?

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I would like to know why it is everyone was screaming for something to be done about her and now that she's gone everyone is wanting to give her another chance?

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
fallon said:
I would like to know why it is everyone was screaming for something to be done about her and now that she's gone everyone is wanting to give her another chance?
I've been pondering that myself since i read this thread. I mean everyone kept saying they wanted something done....something has been done....and now everyone is acting as if she is a martar. :wacko:

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
It is just me.

lol

I just think people should get a warning, and a temporary ban. Why is that so wrong? Maybe she would learn her lesson on things.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
FooserX said:
I just think people should get a <I>warning, and a temporary ban</I>. Why is that so wrong? Maybe she would learn her lesson on things.
I do agree with this logic though. I mean, to be honest, it seems wierd that people wouldn't use common sense to warn someone, and then maybe a 3 day ban or something like that. These two week bans just seem like a "i can do this so i'm going too" kind of situation.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Fooser, think about how many times she was warned and insisted on posting the same rubbish. In her ENTIRE history here she only made a couple of posts that were off the normal topic for her.
Her agenda wasn't parenting but to spam. She does it until she gets banned on every board she goes to. I can send you severeal boards she belongs to if you'd like and you can talk to her there.
I for one don't need to be told I friggen mutilate my child!