Yules...

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Well I just liked her stubborness, I guess. I had hope that somewhere deep down there was a fun PF member with more to offer than just circumcision spam.

We'll miss you Yulia...wherever you are.

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
I didn't mind her because I have the awesome skill to ignore what I don't care to read..and occasionally she did have some interesting info. I guess I don't care that she's gone either though..I'm a fence sitter! LOL

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
meow_173 said:
These two week bans just seem like a "i can do this so i'm going too" kind of situation.
What 2 week ban? She's banned for good.

When I joined, I got more PMs complaining about Yulia than I did Super Mario. She has had warnings and infractions given to her before I got here.

I'm sorry, Foos. But you're going to have to find someone else to rumble with.

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
I agree with fooser, because I honsestly don't think Yulia came here just to berate parents. She is really really passionate about no-circ...

If you truly honestly believed that something hurt babies and you were truly against it, wouldn't you try to change parents minds too?

It's just that I've seen a lot of people be more than rude, call names and everything, but Yulia has never done that.

To be honest, I think everyone complained about her because they felt defensive. I personally ignored most of the circ threads, and why can't everyone do that if her posts bugged them so much? If you know something will set you off, don't read it! :)

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
Mindy said:
I agree with fooser, because I honsestly don't think Yulia came here just to berate parents. She is really really passionate about no-circ...

If you truly honestly believed that something hurt babies and you were truly against it, wouldn't you try to change parents minds too?

It's just that I've seen a lot of people be more than rude, call names and everything, but Yulia has never done that.

To be honest, I think everyone complained about her because they felt defensive. I personally ignored most of the circ threads, and why can't everyone do that if her posts bugged them so much? If you know something will set you off, don't read it! :)
I do not know where you think Yulia was never "more than rude, call names and everything". I mean seriously did you read anything she would write about people who did not agree with her. I have emails from her saying that if I chose to circ MY son that I was an abusive mother. She also refers to it as "mutilation" (how horrible of term to use when someone is doing what is best for their child). That isn't name calling or rude? I asked her if she could give me some websites that were not swayed one way or the other I would read them but it had to be nonbiased. She couldn't even do that. I keep it to myself alot about what is said on here and mainly just read but I am sooooo with MM on this one.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
I didn't know she had emailed people with "abusive mother" or had already gotten warnings.

Sorry Yules. :-(

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Mindy said:
Well the mods saw it.

Just because something isn't happening publicly, doesn't mean it's not happening. If someone is harrassing people in PMs to avoid the shit they'll catch if they do it on the forum, I'm still going to ban them.

But this is all moot since we don't allow multiple accounts. Period.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Sirk said:
Well the mods saw it.

Just because something isn't happening publicly, doesn't mean it's not happening. If someone is harrassing people in PMs to avoid the shit they'll catch if they do it on the forum, I'm still going to ban them.

But this is all moot since we don't allow multiple accounts. Period.
exactly...she was warned many times both publicly and through PM and there were plenty of members complaining privately. No need to worry about Yulia...she'll be just fine somewhere better suited to her methods of getting her point across

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
Well then I'm sorry but by that reasoning, there are others who should be banned to.

I have gotten a lot worse than that in PM's. JMHO

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Mindy said:
Well then I'm sorry but by that reasoning, there are others who should be banned to.

I have gotten a lot worse than that in PM's. JMHO
but those same people only have one account...multi accounts are not allowed

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
Ok well I have never gotten any negative feedback or PM's from anyone else for my opinions. Unless you count Fooser giving me negative rep for saying we had great weather, lol.

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
fallon said:
but those same people only have one account...multi accounts are not allowed
I understand what you are saying but does that make it ok just because they only have one account to say hateful nasty things to people?

I do realize Yulia's not perfect, and she went about a lot of things the wrong way. But it just seems a little unbalanced to me, because I have experienced worse things than being told I was an abusive mother (and I realize that's a horrible horrible insult)

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Have those things happened since I got here?

If you disagree, leave me negative rep and move on. We're in dead horse territory now.