4 year old behavioral issues......

tadamsmar

Banned
Jun 21, 2012
I can see how the one-on-one time can make a difference. I was thinking that the older kid might feel attention deprived after the younger arrived. But I was thinking that would happen earlier. Maybe it's been evolving over the last year.

Anyway, I think you may have found the key to success!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thanks everyone. :) I'm going to keep working on everything.

I think that I will fit that talk in hopefully soon. I do want to talk to him about it. I have to come up with the right words.

parentastic

PF Fiend
Jul 22, 2011
Canada
Xero said:
Thanks everyone. :) I'm going to keep working on everything.

I think that I will fit that talk in hopefully soon. I do want to talk to him about it. I have to come up with the right words.
I understand what you mean.
Don't hesitate to contact me if I can help. :)

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
One thing I have noticed. And its especially true with Chloe's behavour. Sometimes "fresh eyes" someone who sees him like once a week or just less than you. Can be very helpful in seeing behavior changes. When you are with him every day the incremental changes can be gradual and go almost unnoticed. Maybe ask GM or a caregiver if they have seen changes.

The difference between what we saw with the supplements and Chloe. Were not nearly as dramatic as what her teachers saw. We were just to close.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I hear that bssage. It's hard to notice the small, slow changes when you are there for the transition 24/7. I will maybe ask DH's mom, she sees us generally once a week or so.

Thank you so much for all of your support and help Parentastic. I really appreciate it. I might contact you in the future if I need more help, thank you for the offer. :)