Can we discuss something here please?...

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
i think there is too much annamosity between certain people for said people to return and return without feeling akward. You know? Like sure, i spoke my mind etc, but its not like i'm going ot completely leave LOL Someone's gotta be here when yulia posts :p

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
It's an online game, I've been playing for over a year. It's geared more for kids but there are actually quite a few adults that play as well. I found it because my cousin who was watching Dd played a lot and I wanted to go in and see what Dd was being exposed too... got hooked. LOL

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I just want to let everyone know that I'm not ignoring Musicmom's questions but since all of this happened while I was gone and with no input from me I figure it's better if I just let the other 2 answer <3

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Ari2 said:
I find the whole thing a little funny because I think the other board has many more rules (e.g., no links in posts except in the "links" subforum, retroactively not counting posts from the "jokes" subforum to prevent people from using that to move up on the many, highly detailed levels, limits on PMs and the of games you can play per day based on your level - games...why would anyone care how many games a person plays per day?). They also seem to tolerate less adult language and content.

This forum doesn't have nearly as many rules as the other. It also doesn't have as large a membership or all the bells and whistles, but that's ok with me. As long as this forum can remain a place that welcomes new members who truly want to be constructive members of the community it will continue to grow.
very well said as usual Ari...thank you :)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Mindy said:
Can someone show/tell me what the other forum is? Is it one of the crowdgatherer forums? (PF's parent site?)
Yea it's singleparenting forum.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Neopets has most of the games that forum does and a lot more. You also get to have a little pet that you can starve but will never die. heheh

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
Good Wolf said:
Neopets has most of the games that forum does and a lot more. You also get to have a little pet that you can starve but will never die. heheh
Somehow I ended up with the max number of pets... four. Go figure.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
My kids wanted to do webkinz but you have to buy an animal and I heard it's only good for a year.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
I never heard anything about it only being good for a year. And the animals are only like $10. Sometimes less on ebay.
I like that the games that "pay" the kids the most are the educational ones.

boy have we gotten off topic ;)
Should we make a new webkinz thread?

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
musicmom said:
I don't mind. Maybe I'll change the subject. hahaha
haha thanks.

Yes, mods please discuss what happened on the forum while we discuss online games. ;)

My kids have the Yorkie and the Penguin. That penguin has to come with us where ever we go now!