Canadian Olympic Thread Eh...

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
the way i see it is they ratted themselves out. they knew the press was there.
i don't have a problem with their behavior. it ain't any worse than in sports other than the olympics. when somebody said they were smoking, cigars wasn't the first thing that came to mind.:eek:

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
agreed. I cant think of anyone I would I would rather play for the gold.

The Canadians have worked so hard for this. Many have spent their entire lives dedicated to the pursuit of the dream.

It truly will be such an honor to have them standing below us on the podium.

Go Canada!

I can imagine there will be many a loony betting on the game.

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
bssage said:
agreed. I cant think of anyone I would I would rather play for the gold.

The Canadians have worked so hard for this. Many have spent their entire lives dedicated to the pursuit of the dream.

It truly will be such an honor to have them standing below us on the podium.

Go Canada!

I can imagine there will be many a loony betting on the game.

HAHAHAHA! I think you have that backwards ;) hehe

Jerome Iginla started his hockey career in my town! He played for the Kamloops Blazers in the Western Hockey League, and got recruited by the NHL!

Makes me proud to see him on the ice going for gold.

Don't even get me started on Sydney Crosby!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE him!

If we win Bryan, ill send ya a couple loonies through the mail lol

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
ill send ya a couple loonies
just make sure they have their passports.

Just a little disclaimer: Even though I might tease you Canadians. Its only because I like you, and think I can get away with it. I plan on taking what I dish out. (not likely though)

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Before we go any further. I think everyone should know. Me and the boy's got together before the game. And decided because we like them so much and that they had been such good neighbors. Not to beat them at home.

Probably one of the best Hockey games I have seen. If we had to get beat I am glad is was Canada.

Also one of the best televised shots of someone picking his nose ever. Go Canada. At least a two knuckle event.

Congratulations Canada

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Congrats Canada!

Great game and great Games, especially facing all the weather problems.

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
Thank you all!!!! It was pretty damn awesome! USA put up a goood fight! I cant bellieve we made history!! 14 gold metals is the highest number won ever! And we won the most amount of metals for a host country since like 1952! its great!

And the steotypes thing they did at the closing ceremony i LOVED! We are so good at poking fun at ourselves!!! And they are oh so true! lol

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
xox.ilu.xox said:
Thank you all!!!! It was pretty damn awesome! USA put up a goood fight! I cant bellieve we made history!! 14 gold metals is the highest number won ever! And we won the most amount of metals for a host country since like 1952! its great!
yeah, yeah, yeah, that and a loonie will get you a cup of coffee. :D

Now get back to work up there!

Just kidding, those were some good games and you guys deserved all you got. :award:

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
xox.ilu.xox said:
:O awesome! I really cant put my finger on if hes gay or not...lol it dont matter or anything, but he seems uber metro to me LMFAO
Compared to Johnny Weir its hard to tell

there's anything wrong with that...</SIZE>[/FONT][/FONT]<FONT font="trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica">[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]<FONT font="Courier New"><SIZE size="100">

I mean that's fine if that's who you are...
</SIZE>
[/FONT]<FONT font="trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica">[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]<FONT font="Courier New"><SIZE size="100">

I have many gay friends...

</SIZE>
[/FONT] My father is gay...</SIZE>[/FONT][/FONT]

<FONT font="trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica">[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]<FONT font="Courier New"><SIZE size="100">/obscure?
</SIZE>
[/FONT]