Circumcision Info!...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
a circ'd penis is not that pretty either! lol

an erect penis looks no different and since that is how I prefer to see them lol it doesn't matter either way

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Lissa said:
As far as having my vagina altered, I'm all for that. After having my son, I could definitely use a little repair in that area.

A little?

*hands you a big chip clip*

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Kaytee said:
a circ'd penis is not that pretty either! lol

an erect penis looks no different and since that is how I prefer to see them lol it doesn't matter either way

Your husband must be uncircumcised.

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Lissa said:
Christianity is simple minded. I am not.

As far as having my vagina altered, I'm all for that. After having my son, I could definitely use a little repair in that area.
Blindly following a religion(and by blindly following I mean stating that you had your son's foreskin removed because christianity "said so") that you state yourself is simple minded <I>isn't</I> simple minded? :skeptical:

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
FooserX said:
Your husband must be uncircumcised.
no I prefer an erect penis is what I am saying. A cut and a normal penis look the same when erect.
No DH is cut, but after we both did the research he also agrees there are no medical benefits to circing future boys. At first he thought I was crazy, and I tried to get him to watch the video of the circ, he wouldn't lol, but he did his own research and said that pretty much the benefits and the risks are the same so why hurt the child?

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Skyburning said:
Blindly following a religion(and by blinding following I mean stating that you had your son's foreskin removed because christianity "said so") that you state yourself is simple minded <I>isn't</I> simple minded? :skeptical:

She was just giving you more than one reason.

The main reason is because it looks like a doggie dick.

Lissa may be simple minded, but she is definitely superficial!

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
FooserX said:
She was just giving you more than one reason.

The main reason is because it looks like a doggie dick.

Lissa may be simple minded, but she is definitely superficial!
I love you. &lt;3

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Skyburning said:
Blindly following a religion(and by blinding following I mean stating that you had your son's foreskin removed because christianity "said so") that you state yourself is simple minded <I>isn't</I> simple minded? :skeptical:
just wanted to throw in one more time, Christians do not have to cut their boys. It is a law that was put on Jews. So if you are Jewish I see the foloowing religion aspect here but otherwise I don't see what being Christian has to do with it

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Kaytee said:
just wanted to throw in one more time, Christians do not have to cut their boys. It is a law that was put on Jews. So if you are Jewish I see the foloowing religion aspect here but otherwise I don't see what being Christian has to do with it
As a Christian I live by the OLD and the new testament. Just because society has changed doesn't mean we can change the scriptures.

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Kaytee said:
Kaytee, you and I know this and I don't mean to offend by bringing up christianity so much in this thread just wanted to point out that if that's your reason to circ. then you don't have a reason.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Let me just say, I have respect for mothers who spank their children although I don't agree with it. I have respect for mothers who work full time, even though I don't agree with their decision. Have a little respect for those who choose to have their sons circumsized. It is a choice I made that I stand behind 100%.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/Circumcision/circumcision.html[/url]
http://www.alternamoms.com/xcirc.html
http://www.noharmm.org/christianparent.htm

here are just a few!! It is not a ignore the old testiment thing, it is a literal thing. Christians are told in the new testement that they do not need a physicl circumcision.

If you are a Christian then read your bible
Romans 4:4-12
Galatians 5:1-12 also linked with baptism Colossians 2"11-12

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Skyburning said:
Kaytee, you and I know this and I don't mean to offend by bringing up christianity so much in this thread just wanted to point out that if that's your reason to circ. then you don't have a reason.
I also agree. It has nothing to do with the relious aspect of it, but people need to be informed.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Lissa said:
Let me just say, I have respect for mothers who spank their children although I don't agree with it. I have respect for mothers who work full time, even though I don't agree with their decision. Have a little respect for those who choose to have their sons circumsized. It is a choice I made that I stand behind 100%.
This has nothing to do with resepct, just education. Just like I use to also think that I would circ my future boys, but then I learned that it is not needed not beneficial to to the child, only the parents who think it looks prettier

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
CJ's mom said:
Actually, one is more prone to infections with a foreskin, due to lack of proper cleansing. Yeast infections are #1. This is not why I made the decision, but I am just commenting. :)
Have he ever been retracted by a doctor or someone else? Premature retraction is VERY VERY BAD, this is sort of like ripping a finger nail from the finger bed. It's damaging, painful and may get infected VERY easily.

Intact penis does NOT need ANY special care. It just needs to be washed with mild soap (or just with plain water) from outside (and outside ONLY). Should NOT be retracted to 'clean'. It's just as crazy to retract and clean as retracting our eyelids to 'clean' our eyesballs or ripping a girls vagina open to 'clean' it from inside!

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Lissa said:
As a Christian I live by the OLD and the new testament. Just because society has changed doesn't mean we can change the scriptures.
Do you pick and choose which parts to study and follow? I ask this, because <U><U><I>essentially</I></U></U> the old testament is the Hebrew Bible... after Jesus came(as I'm sure you know) the New testament was written to harbor these new ideas Christ set forth. However, to devoutly follow BOTH religions or texts is confusing and a little silly. The new testament scriptures trump many of the ideas that were in place before it. If you devoutly followed the beliefs of the Jews then you would believe that Christ was nothing--as far as religions is concerned--therefore omitting any relevance the new testament has.