Gay parents...

should Gay people be allowe to adopt children...

• Yes...

Votes: 39 76.5%
  • No...

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Yes, with exceptions...

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
that is not proof. it's opinion. i grew up in a heterosexual house and i am heterosexual my brother grew up in the exact same house and is homosexual... if your theory was correct should we not all have been heterosexuals?

void

Banned
Dec 2, 2010
Antoinette said:
that is not proof. it's opinion. i grew up in a heterosexual house and i am heterosexual my brother grew up in the exact same house and is homosexual... if your theory was correct should we not all have been heterosexuals?
Well there is always a margin of error. You can never be 100% sure.
But still, there is no studies to confirm anything either way.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
void said:
Nothing however it is pretty obvious.
If you grow up in a heterosexual house, all your life you think that it is normal for a man and women to have sex.

If you grow up in a homosexual house, you will think it is normal for a man to have sex with a man.

There is actually very little studies that have been done on homosexuality because it has only became acceptable a little while ago.
The interesting thing about this is that while I never caught my folks in the act. I also prefer not to. I would not care to think of my parents like that mom and dad sex, YUCK.

They also never showed me the hetrosexual ropes so to speak. I got the facts of life of course but nothing like a instructional course on hetrosexuality. What was more important was that they showed me how we treat the people we love. Dad, Mom, Brother and me.

I like girls because my head spins, my hands get sweaty and I do insanely stupid things. When I have a girl on my brain I cant shake it out. It overwhelms me. I was not taught that. Its just there.

If you had to be taught that,,,,,,welll.

willow44

Dec 3, 2010
Its just ashame that anyone can be so judgemental these days...parents are parents regardless of their gender.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I'd also like to know what that would mean for kids raised by single parents? o__O

All your life you are taught that your parent has relations with nobody, and so you learn that you should have relations with... nobody? haha. Very logical.

raven

Feb 8, 2011
My personal belief is that gays should even be allowed to marry let alone raise kids.