Is this even possible post....

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Can I ask why was it closed?? I mean I spent my time locating and updating this post; I thought it may give some hope to couples that go through the same problems we did and to my HUGE surprice it got locked almost right away!???

I mean, WTH?? isn't it a good thing to share great news??

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
I'm very happy for you.

Make a new thread about it and quit bumping old ones. You bumped another one before bumping that one.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Was it because of the huge number of deleted posts in the original thread... That was Sirk's comment before closing.[/quote]<i></i>
she probably just hates me because I am pretty :rolleyes:... LOL

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
It wasn't good. If the first one were good, it would of had more than 1 reply to it. If the second one were good it wouldn't have so many deleted posts.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
I already told you you could make a new thread about it.
Or, try blogging.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Sirk said:
Or, try blogging.
I still don't hear a valid reason, beyond "I just don't like you girl because...I just don't like you, so since I have the power I can close your posts as much as I want to"...

Sorry, but that is just not a good enough reason!

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
I still don't hear a valid reason, beyond "I just don't like you girl because...I just don't like you, so since I have the power I can close your posts as much as I want to"...

Sorry, but that is just not a good enough reason![/quote]

You've already shown in your threads that you don't listen to the other sides reasons. This one will be no different.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Sirk said:
Or, try blogging.
yes, you sure did. you just never bothered to give a valid reason WHY I should do that and WHY I can't continue the thread that I started before?? And I sure feel like I have the right to hear the reason nice and clear!

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
&lt;r&gt;Here i will save everyone the &lt;E&gt;:censored:&lt;/E&gt; aggrivation&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="3"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="125">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<FONT font="Times New Roman">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="#800000"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Well, since I have some good news, I thought I should update. There was a point that I took my ring off (for a week) and officially stated that I was not married in my heart any more and that I wanted a divorce. It sort of really made up both to wake up, talk (a lot), look at things differently. Without even trying hard, our attitude did change a lot and we almost don’t argue any more. It’s not about “trying” not to argue and hold back, but rather the whole attitude shifted so much that we don’t *have to* argue any more to get to an agreement. Our relationship got so much better in any way after that event. I once again remember why I fall in love with this incredible person. &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
To make things even more interesting, Daniel (my husband) shared with me that his parents used to argue like crazy for about first 25 years of their marriage. But there was a point when his dad got seriously sick, lost a lot of weight. It shifted their relationship so much that they barely argued after that (and that was 20 years ago). Who knows, maybe it runs in the family LOL!&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;
</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
I'm sitting here laughing so hard that you even made it maroon. You rock.