Is this even possible post....

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
josie said:
What is the good news? I can't look it up if the thread is deleted.
I see. I guess deleting it helped her to let the steam out for being asked to tell the valid reason for closing it....make sense...

I'm still waiting for the thread to come back unlocked, unless there is a good reason not to.

The update is in the thread.

Jtee, Kaytee, Fallon would LOVE to know your oppinion about the situation.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
The thread isn't deleted you dumb twat.

You'd rather whine and attention whore than just make a new thread about it like I said. So you're NOT interested in giving people with problems hope.

I gave you my reasons, you don't like them, go listen to some Linkin Park and cry about it.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Sirk said:

You'd rather whine and attention whore than just make a new thread about it like I said. So you're NOT interested in giving people with problems hope.

I gave you my reasons, you don't like them, go listen to some Linkin Park and cry about it.

OH MY GOD!!! That was hilarious!

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Jtee, Kaytee, Fallon would LOVE to know your oppinion about the situation.[/quote]

jtee said:
I agree.

I had been thinking she would be a good person to have her account put on post review. None of her posts would not appear unless we approved them. That way she is not banned.
There's jtee's thoughts on you from the mod forum thread about you.
Would you like more?

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Sirk said:
Am I really reading what I think I'm reading???????????

If so, I think, Lady, it's time for you to be suspended from your own forum (or whatever you have to do with this forum) due to the most dirrect insult this forum have seen (I hope the rules of the forum equally apply to everyone, don't they?). Can you suspend yourself by yourself or should I ask admins to help???

thanks for your understanding :rolleyes: ,
yulia.

PS. Oh, and you forgot to unlock the thread due to lack of the provided reason for closing it.

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Sirk said:
I'm sorry Sirk I like you but that is <SIZE size="125">not</SIZE> appropriate behavior on a parenting forum at all. I'm normally not in Yulia's corner(yes she causes a lot of grief here) but I also don't understand why it was so wrong for her to bump her post. If she had made a new thread she would have still had to reference or even link to it for new members to know what she was talking about. I don't see where she did anything wrong and this does seem awfully personal.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Sirk said:

Absolutely unnecessary, Sirk.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
HOLD YOUR HORSES THERE MISSY!

you have posted remarks far worse then that <I><U>WITHOUT</U></I> penalty. So maybe you should be thankful for that!