Is this even possible post....

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Guys, this is disruptive. Do we REALLY need to use this sort of language against other posters? :eek:

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
I just got back, missed everything as usual, and no longer have a pc at home. I only got to post # 25, and I haven't read any further yet, so forgive me if this has been discussed to death, but Sirk, shame on you!

How on earth is it ok to do that? I don't care if you completely disagree with a poster, but that was nasty. You are supposed to be...like top mod for the time being, and I don't think Sanjay would be very impressed at all that you treated a member of the forum this way.

Everyone deserves respect, and as many posts as Yulia has made, she has not ever disrespected someone like that.

I also need to say something else, please don't ban me....

I think it's a shame that all the mods are not kept in the loop... Even simple stuff like filters and such, mods should be made aware if just to make things easier when people ask questions. Instead of bugging someone higher up, the mods should be briefed so they know what's going on with the site.

Just my 2 cents, and think I'll log off for awhile, as I haven't been here in 2 days and feel like all hell has broken loose. :(

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
Sorry but even a million posts wouldn't change what you said., and I have read it all now, and still feel the same.

I can't believe some think that Yulia had it coming to call her a horrible thing like that... She hasn't ever called anyone names And you know what? She doesn't argue until someone says she's stupid or something. If you don't like Yulia's posts, don't respond to them. Going in there to argue with her just proves people's defensiveness. IMO....

Jtee was demoted and yet he would never ever ever say something like that to ANYONE. He always keeps his cool no matter what. :(

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
<FONT font="Verdana">It is what it is Mindy. She apologized for it. Plenty of us gave her crap about it but at this point it is beating a dead horse. She is the admin, and Sanjay pays her to be here. I don't think he would disagree with what she did. Some of us might not like that fact but complaining about it isn't going to change it.

Sirk isn't used to such a 'conservative' environment and I honestly think she didn't realize how bent out of shape we would get about it. She has assured us that it won't happen again.

The drama seems to be simmering at this point and we are all just doing what we can to not bring it to a boil again.

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
Nope, didn't get burned. Feel good about getting to say what I think. And I personally am not offended by the word per say. It's goes much deeper than that.

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
*sigh* I miss all the good drama.

Not gonna take sides, but I can say I'd rather be called a twat than a mutilating bad parent. Neither one were right, but given the two choices, that's the name I'd rather have.

<SIZE size="75">walks away from the thread now........</SIZE>

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Amber said:

Not gonna take sides, but I can say I'd rather be called a twat than a mutilating bad parent. Neither one were right, but given the two choices, that's the name I'd rather have.

Very good point

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
Amber said:

I agree with you also!!

.:Kalli Rae:.

PF Fiend
Apr 18, 2008
Rapid City SD
Amber said:

Totally agree with you!