Laying down some strict rules......

Cop2be

PF Fiend
May 28, 2009
Denver, Colorado 3oh3! <3
kunan said:
I am new to the forum and am surprised at how long this thread is. Cop2be is not a parent and should find a suitable forum for her issues. I am here to share information etc about my children - not read posts written by children about their parents.... at what point will this thread be locked?
Sorry but I am not a child.
And I am having legitimate issues at home dealing with a brother who is going through depression and some serious emotional issues and a mother who is being torn apart by it and is an emotional wreck.

If I were to go to a "teenagers forum" I would get CRAP answers.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I'm sorry cop2b but kunan does have a point. This may sound mean but I have simply not been reading you post for this reason. Before you get all kinds of pssd at me. I am inclined to disagree with most of your assumptions and your methods.

With that in mind I have quit reading so I will not give rude or offenseve responses.

Please understand I think you do contribute to the forum and appreciate your participation. And I think when you take the plunge to become the fine parent I am sure you will be. I think you will understand where and how the separate ideologies apply.

Please don't be offended that is not my intention

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
i agree. i try not to read what you write because i know i will end up writing something offensive... you say you get crap answers at a teen forum.. i think you get pretty crap answers here because we are getting tired of this... why not get crap answers from people who sympathise more??

Cop2be

PF Fiend
May 28, 2009
Denver, Colorado 3oh3! <3
Antoinette said:
i agree. i try not to read what you write because i know i will end up writing something offensive... you say you get crap answers at a teen forum.. i think you get pretty crap answers here because we are getting tired of this... why not get crap answers from people who sympathise more??
because I want advice from people who don't have their heads up their asses?

AmyBelle

PF Fiend
Apr 20, 2008
Australia
*bites tongue hard*

Oh dude, please dont set up insults for me, I just cant steer away from them.

Someone put mouse traps on my fingers.

kdryan

PF Fanatic
Jan 2, 2009
Fort Wayne, In
Ok, I'll give it a try. Cop, I don't think anyone here is really saying they have a problem with you coming on here and asking for advice. I think the problem is that when you're given that advice, you always have some reason why you can't do it. So we give you an answer for that, but then there's alway some reason why you can't do that. It gets really old. You say you want a mature opinion of things, then disregard that opinion out of hand. People are not tired of trying to help; they're tired of that.

Instead of a parenting forum, if you want mental help for your brother, try a mental health forum. If you want advice on how to help your mother with her drinking problem, go to an alcoholics forum. If you want advice on how to raise your kids (when you have them) go to a parenting forum...