Names and Why?...

.:Kalli Rae:.

PF Fiend
Apr 18, 2008
Rapid City SD
I like hearing about what parents named their child and why.

Aaron Joseph-Mid name is after his paternal grandfather (if he was a girl would have been Ivory Rae, his bio-dad and my mid names Ivor and Rae)

Lily Ann Marie-Mid names are after my mother and my grandmother (If she was a boy-Elijah Maxwell Lee, Maxwell after my grandmother Maxine and Lee is a family name)

Kyla Raye- Mid name is after her dad and my mid name- Rae and Raye (if she was a boy-Kamron Lee)

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Debra Lyn was named after her father's mother who passed away when he was young
Logan Michael...Ha, Logan is named after my favorite X-men and Michael is his father and grandfather's middle name

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
Taylor Kaylynn--I first heard Taylor on Days of Our Lives, lol. Kaylynn, I just liked it.
Kylee Izabel-- The Lee in Kylee was after my family, it was my maiden name. Izabel, I just liked.
Emylee Mae-- lee was my maiden name and Mae was my hubby's grandmother's middle name.
Kenna Elizabeth Marie-- Kenna was after my hubby's father, Kenny/kenneth. Elizabeth is after my great-grandmother, Marie is my hubby's mom and sister's middle name.

Not sure what we will do for baby boy yet.

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
oh I wanted to add that I babysit this little girl named Azriel. Can anyone guess where it came from?

The cat on Smurf's!! lol why would you name your kid after a cat on a cartoon?

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Cameron Seth-Keith - Name is wierd together, but it's like that for a reason. I loved the name Cameron Seth and had my mind set on it, but had to add Keith for my dad.

Kaylynn Ann - Kay from my sister's middle name, Lynn from my ex's sister's middle name and Ann from my ex's mom's middle name

Lauren Michele - Lauren, cause I love the name and Michele from my mama's first name. :)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
ljmahr said:
Taylor Kaylynn--I first heard Taylor on Days of Our Lives, lol. Kaylynn, I just liked it.
Kylee Izabel-- The Lee in Kylee was after my family, it was my maiden name. Izabel, I just liked.
Emylee Mae-- lee was my maiden name and Mae was my hubby's grandmother's middle name.
Kenna Elizabeth Marie-- Kenna was after my hubby's father, Kenny/kenneth. Elizabeth is after my great-grandmother, Marie is my hubby's mom and sister's middle name.

Not sure what we will do for baby boy yet.
I watch Days, who is Taylor?

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
musicmom said:
I watch Days, who is Taylor?

She isn't on it anymore. But she was Nicole's sister back in 1999. Not too many people remember that.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
ljmahr said:
She isn't on it anymore. But she was Nicole's sister back in 1999. Not too many people remember that.
I've been watching since before Bo and Hope were married. I must have missed Nicholes sister some how. I wish they'd bring Vivian back. I haven't watched it in a week so they may have. lmao

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
I have been missing several episodes lately too. Taylor had darker hair was short and liked Sammi's brother too. Nicole treated her bad. I think it was around the time Nicole's brother was on too. Sorry this is ot, LOL, everyone loves Days right? lol

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Shawn died? Ok I must have missed more then a week.
Yea sorry to get off topic. I think I have a days post somewhere. I'll find it.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
My littlest twins middle name is Ryann after my brothers little girl that died. It's nice to carry on the name. Sorry about your brother Kaytee. I know I've told you that before. I just can't imagine.

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
Brian Alan...the middle names of his father and paternal grandfather. If a girl, would have been Rebecca Anne.

Samantha Adrienne....compromise name. Her father wanted to name her Samantha Josephine, and I wanted Adrienne Elizabeth. If a boy, would have been Gerald Alexander, for two great-grandfathers.

Amylia Marie....wanted to name her for her father, but I don't like any of the feminine forms of George. His middle name is Amyl, so we added the "ia." It's pronounced like Amelia....but we call her Amy. If a boy, would have been George Alexander.

If DH and I had ever had children, the names we would have used would have been Rebecca Anne or Benjamin Alexander.

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
Kaytee said:
Nichole was named after my brother Nick that died in Iraq when I was pg with her
I'm so sorry for your loss (((Kaytee)))

Now I understand why you spell Nichole's name like that.

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
FooserX said:
I don't see any Bob's anymore.

I wonder if that name is going to go extinct in another decade.
Robert was actually the #47 most popular boy name in 2007.

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
Mindy said:
I'm so sorry for your loss (((Kaytee)))

Now I understand why you spell Nichole's name like that.
My cousin's is spelled Nickole, because she's named for her father, Nickie....his name is Nickie Stephen, not Nick or Nicholas.