Oh now that doesn't fly with me....

Cthru

PF Fiend
May 11, 2008
Chicago suburbs
Holy bat drama. i don't know any of you well enough to know anything but I can say In my opinion FooserX has never really offended me and I've never questioned him to be anyone questionable. His being blocked from the photo section is kinda silly imo.. but that's ok, sounds like it's not a real loss it just looks bad.

I don't know if dazed is jtee or just some newbie .. but whoever it is has quite the opinion for such a new face. With 19 posts I'd be staying out of all of it and being polite - but that's just me.

I hope ya'll can get this figured out and move past it.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
We've all seen the pics of jtees high tech computers. He's a puter geek. He could have a thousands IPs. He could have many user names. Kind of ironic that he hasn't been posting lately, isn't it? Someone needs to check the city of these suspicious IPs IMO.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
dazed80 said:
I have no idea who you are. What on earth are you now accusing me of? What other forum? Since I don't know you (and I really could care less to) I want to know what I supposedly said?

I have got better things to do with my time. Fooser, whoever you are, you are an idiot in my book. I could care less about you or anyone else that wants to accuse me of anything. I did not decide to register here to be bashed by anyone. I can go to any parenting forum and find great people that are friendly and actually willing to help. This place needs tons of work and from the look of things and other threads I have read here, you are just being an idiot and looking for attention. Have fun though because this is one person you won't pull into your little games. Get a life, really.
Have a good one.:cry:

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
I'm pretty sure Dazed isn't the one that posted that on the other forum. If you have proof otherwise let us know. I will say he seems awfully invested into this situation for a new user so I'm sure your suspicions aren't completley unfounded. Even if it this guy is Jtee, which I'm pretty sure it isn't, why not be the bigger person and let him bang his head against the wall?

Dazed, this your 'official' warning. You can express your opinion without throwing out insults If you got a beef with Fooser I suggest you either take it to PM or choose the ignore button under user options. I recommend you step away from this and enjoy the rest of the forum.

XOMLE30

PF Enthusiast
Dec 29, 2007
Toledo, ohio THe armpit of the world!
WOW!

I know I am a "newbie" here, but I am seriously confused. I would like to stay here get to know everyone, I hope this all gets cleared up soon!

Just for the record.
*pause* Purple Rain is on and Prince is singing "Nikki" ( the best song ever)

Ok -where was I- oh yea. Back a few threads ago "you all" were talking about all of this stuff. And I put my two cents in as a newbie. Jtee was the only person who PM me and showed interest in what I had to say about why I hesistate to post here sometimes.

Ok I posted--let me have it!!!!!

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
There is no doubt that Jtee cared about this forum and did what he could to keep it active. He just went about things in a way that instigated confrontation instead of diffusing it. I'm sure in hind sight he would agree. I honestly think he just did it the best way he knew how.

I like Fooser regardless of what he thinks about me. I think he can be a bit too blunt at times but for the most part it isn't anyting I wouldn't find myself saying when I'm not actively trying to be reserved which is something that you have to do on public forums. He has stepped out of line a few times but it was brought to my attention today that I have done so as well. I hate the term PC but like it or not it is something that we all have to contend with and work around at times.

I hope you do decide to stick around. We are all essentially here because we share the same common interest which is trying not to screw up our kids as bad as our parents screwed us up. :)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I've already screwed mine up and I'm way far away from being PC. I'll try though (reading pc book)

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Good Wolf said:
There is no doubt that Jtee cared about this forum and did what he could to keep it active. He just went about things in a way that instigated confrontation instead of diffusing it. I'm sure in hind sight he would agree. I honestly think he just did it the best way he knew how.

I like Fooser regardless of what he thinks about me. I think he can be a bit too blunt at times but for the most part it isn't anyting I wouldn't find myself saying when I'm not actively trying to be reserved which is something that you have to do on public forums. He has stepped out of line a few times but it was brought to my attention today that I have done so as well. I hate the term PC but like it or not it is something that we all have to contend with and work around at times.

I hope you do decide to stick around. We are all essentially here because we share the same common interest which is trying not to screw up our kids as bad as our parents screwed us up. :)
well said GW

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
musicmom said:
I've already screwed mine up and I'm way far away from being PC. I'll try though (reading pc book)
Maybe you should switch to mac?

<SIZE size="75">forgive me. I've had too much sun and beer.</SIZE>

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Where exactly in Washington??? We want to visit jtee. hehehe
I kinda feel bad for the old hag, is he going to be posting. I'll be nice.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
musicmom said:
Where exactly in Washington??? We want to visit jtee. hehehe
I kinda feel bad for the old hag, is he going to be posting. I'll be nice.
Marcellus