Posting Guidelines...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Forum stuff, but have it in general with a link for now. That way EVERYone sees it.

Oh we need to be very clear on the fact that we are following these rules very closely and nobody gets free pass

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I'll include all of that in a paragraph before the rules...maybe if you guys think it's a good Idea I could sticky it at the top of every forum or at least general, forum stuff, and general chat

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I'd say General.

I have not tested it, but it might be possible to post in 1 location and then move it to another leaving a link in place.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I agree. I also think that we need to not allow the posts from today bashing mods to be left up. I think thats horrible and I know it would not be tolerated at any other forum.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I agree Kaytee the post should be removed. I shall clean it up.

FYI, here is the PM sent to Lissa. Lissa loves to very intentionally stir things up. The question is how long will it take to get FW to others and and Fallon (not suggesting any bad about Fallon). :)

Lissa said:
Unfortunately it is quite apparent "the rules" don't apply to you. Sorry but this forum is kind of turning into a dictatorship.
Lissa, all the moderators are aware of the games that are being played behind the scenes to cause problems, and we are aware of all those who are involved. I understand that this will not make you and others happy as of today.

I think you are a good mom, fun, and interesting person to have part of this parenting forum, but that doesn't mean we shall tolerate activities that you have been apart of. You know exactly what I am talking about just as I do. You'll be at risk of having your access revoked if you choose to continue.

-JTee :)

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
hey guys. I just got back on after a busy night. I promise I will post those tomorrow when I get on

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I've posted the guidelines and Meow started a thread in forum stuff for memebers to voice thier opinons...I think we should allow it as long as it remains respectful. We are all adults here and I think they do deserve some say, not to much say, but they should be allowed to talk about the issues they have. Plus I think it will be really easy to weed out any hidden trouble makers. I would have never guessed Meow was one so maybe there are a few more hiding out there too

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
the conversation has been going very well for the most part. I've been watching it closely and answering any concerns the best I can

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
sounds good. I just got on so I may have to go and read some of the "concerns" its long already! lol

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Kaytee said:
sounds good. I just got on so I may have to go and read some of the "concerns" its long already! lol
it's mostly me...lol I tried to answer ASAP just to keep things under control

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I have not read it yet, but overall I am OK with the idea. I'll post more comment later.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
No more bad games. There is no reason for it. I am already double teamed buy Lissa and Fooser on this. Attempting to drive down a person rep by teaming up is serious.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
jtee said:
No more bad games. There is no reason for it. I am already double teamed buy Lissa and Fooser on this. Attempting to drive down a person rep by teaming up is serious.
I don't really understand what you mean by "no more bad games" we can't say they can't give out bad rep when they don't agree with something