Pregnancy Updates...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LOL! Wow, that's freakin cute! The things kids say. :p DS has a couple of Big Brother shirts, and I was thinking about having the baby "bring home" a special present just for him too "from Tyler" lol. A few different people suggested it to me, it sounded like a sweet idea.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Hey Kim! I know, I can't believe it either! He doesn't seem to think he's almost done though lol, just hanging out in there with no signs of budging. :p

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Are you feeling better now? How about Eli? Being sick is no fun :(

I'm starting to get anxious!!! Can't wait see Tyler and hear that you were in labor for one hour and the little guy slipped right out after one push ;)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LOL!!!! That sounds very agreeable!! Well, as long as I get to the hospital on time that is. :D

Yes we are feeling much better! Eli has a tiny leftover cough and my nose is stuffy for what seems like no reason lol but all other symptoms are long gone. I would say that I'm good to go at this point! :)

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Stuffy nose?? It's spring! All kinds of stuff floating around in the air to mess with your nose and lungs :) Glad you are both feeling better.

Luca's allergies are nuts right now. The mold count down here is obscene. Everyone is having trouble breathing! And it's pretty freaking humid too since we had a big spring rains.

And yes! I meant to say you labored one hour total, all in the hospital and after your one push a doctor caught Tyler and promptly put your 10/10 APGAR healthy baby boy on your breast where he immediately latched on and had a little snack :D

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yeah lol I definitely am. Its gotta happen soon, right? I'm gonna go hang out at my mom's while DH takes DS to a race at the Speedway. Trying to pass some time!

Incogneato

PF Fanatic
Feb 9, 2011
Oh I'm so excited for you Xero. I know you all must be anxious but it's almost done with now, so keep your spirits high. I'm glad you're still feeling well and that things have gone this good for you.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thanks Incogneato! I have another appointment tomorrow and I guess we'll see if I have made any progress. I don't want to be induced any earlier than 42 weeks if I can help it, but ARGH I don't actually want to be pregnant for 42 weeks lmao. I just want him to come when he's ready all on his own, plus I have heard some sucky things about pitocin. I want to go natural, EXCEPT I want an epidural lol. Labor is some ouchie stuff. :D

On another note, I do wonder if the day is getting close because the last few days have been like extra miserable for me. I have just been feeling really dragged down, sleeping way more than usual, having a lot more practice contractions, and experiencing a lot more random pains. I just could swear I feel something changing in there. So we will see!

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
As they say down here 'soon come'! tick-tock I know that feeling you are talking about. I felt like that about a week (little less) before I went into labor. I can't wait to see a picture and hear all about it!!!! Take the rest while you can get it and make no excuses!!!!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LOL ECD! I know well hey if it makes you feel any better I wake up every morning wondering almost the same thing hahaha.

Thank you Art and Julie!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Ugh I have gotten like no sleep. =__= I could be wrong but I think today is the day. I am in a lot of pain. I have been up all night with contractions (and other things that I would say but I don't want to make the guys reading this puke LOL). I'm really freaked out! I was dilated at my appointment yesterday and I'm currently timing my contractions at just about 4-6 minutes apart. They are excruciating!! OMG I don't look forward to doing this ouch ouch ouch. :( But I am EXTREMELY excited to finally hold my baby boy. Oh man!

I will let you guys know in a little while if I am going to the hospital yet or not lol. :)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Wow thanks that would be really cool! :) I thought I might see if the iPod could catch some wifi but that sounds easier LOL. Thanks Steve. <3

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Good luck to you and your husband Xero,

Hopefully this IS IT and you have a speedy, healthy comfortable delivery.

:)