"The Cruelest Cut"--Fox News Story...

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
hmmm....I posted on many different subjects...perhaps this is the only one that interests you, so you don't read the others...[/quote]

Yeah, I'm all about the foreskin...or there lack of.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
(STI 2003 Volume 79: Pages 499-500, December 2003) of approximately 2,000 men] which found that early childhood circumcision does not markedly reduce the risk of the common STIs in the general population in such countries.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
The only good that come from sharing pictures such as these with people who have never seen a fresh circ...is to show that it truly is MUTILATION. I'm sure most parents who've circ'd aren't prepared for the actual wound and wound care...the swelling, clotting, and bruising. I hope that people who see something like this are appropriately horrified...that poor baby...his perfectly healthy normal penis in the before picture...Why in the world would someone decide to put their precious perfect whole baby through something as damaging and horrific as this???
Picoodle / woundsheal sm Image[/URL]

Warning: graphic image (before and after: intact and freshly circ'd penis)

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Yulia, I need you not post links to such graphic images. I understand you have a passion on this issue, but we are going to draw the line at posting links to such images. You can suggest that people contact you if they would like to view these images or others you may have.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
jtee said:
Yulia, I need you not post links to such graphic images. I understand you have a passion on this issue, but we are going to draw the line at posting links to such images. You can suggest that people contact you if they would like to view these images or others you may have.
well, it's not like I'm posting a link of something they may or may not see if they decide to circ their baby. This is something they absolutely are going to see (this is just a picture of a normal freshly mutilated baby penis) and they better know how it's going to look before they do that!

Can I just post a link, so those people who think of circ their baby and do want to see how the fresh would will look like will click on it and others can easily skip it.
Picoodle / woundsheal sm Image

Warning: graphic image (before and after: intact and freshly circ'd penis)

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
meow_173 said:
Why in gods name would anyone post something like that on the internet....
well, funny you should mention that! the images were taken from someone who proudly displayed them in their photoalbom as their son's circ pictures (there were much more, including the picture of this freshly circ'd baby with no diaper on! I can't wrap my mind just how sick the whole thing is: mutilate, take pictures of it and post it for everyone to see! Some people just don’t deserve to have kids!..

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
well, funny you should mention that! the images were taken from someone who proudly displayed them in their photoalbom as their son circ pictures! I can't wrap my mind just how sick the whole thing is![/quote]

For once Yulia i agree with you.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
You just don't get it...people have different views than you, and that's okay!

Can't you just accept that?

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
musicmom said:
You have already been warned Yulia, apparently you don't understand Jtee?
He warned against displaying the picture in the post (which I did before).
Posting links is different since everyone who don't want to click on them can easily skip it.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Some people shouldn't have kids because they took pics or got their kids cir'd? It's their kid. I think what is sick is that someone is actually looking FOR those pictures.

I agree with you Fooser.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
FooserX said:
You just don't get it...people have different views than you, and that's okay!

Can't you just accept that?
I just posted this picture since the good 90% of people who chose to circ think that this is just a little snip. and nothing is farther from the truth than that! so I posted the picture of a fresh circ wound, so they know what to expect and what the damage really is.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
I just posted this picture since the good 90% of people who chose to circ think that this is just a little snip. and nothing is farther from the truth than that! so I posted the picture of a fresh circ wound, so they know what to expect and what the damage really is.[/quote]

Well watching a woman give birth isn't exactly a pretty sight either, ya know.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
musicmom said:
Some people shouldn't have kids because they took pics or got their kids cir'd? It's their kid. I think what is sick is that someone is actually looking FOR those pictures.

I agree with you Fooser.
I really don't think its appropriete for people to post pics of their cir'c son on the internet...like myspace or something liek that....

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I just posted this picture since the good 90% of people who chose to circ think that this is just a little snip. and nothing is farther from the truth than that! so I posted the picture of a fresh circ wound, so they know what to expect and what the damage really is.[/quote]
and do what about it exactly? Sew it back on?
You do not make sense.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
meow_173 said:
I really don't think its appropriete for people to post pics of their cir'c son on the internet...like myspace or something liek that....
But normally people wouldn't be searching for images like that either.