Shout out section?...

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
fallon said:
nobody is currently banned
oh there's lots of people currently banned. but I didn a search and couldn't find anyone named 'Penn', banned or otherwise.

musicmom said:
Can we have a shout out section? I need to call Fooser some names out loud. Please?
I think we call those PMs. :confused:

If a spammy/chatty thread in General Chat counts as a section, go nuts.

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
The jtee paranoia is pretty funny. The very first day I registered I got this PM....

<I>Is this Jtee?
I promise not to tell if it is.
</I>

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Yeah, the same person accussed me of being Jtee or a friend of Jtee a shortly after I joined as well. I'm pretty sure they still think I am. Pretty funny stuff.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
That wasn't from me. Probably Fooser or Lissa. They are the only one's who cares. ahahahaah

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
HappyMomma said:
The jtee paranoia is pretty funny. The very first day I registered I got this PM....

<I>Is this Jtee?</I>
<I>I promise not to tell if it is.</I>

lol...I thought the Music Dad was JT conspiracy was pretty funny.

I was like "Jt is not that cool! It's not him!"

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Good Wolf said:
You caught me. I've been posting as Good Wolf, and Happy Momma. Can you figure out who else I am?

Wouldn't you feel silly it there was only like three other users and I was the rest of them, me being Jtee of course. :rolleyes:
That would be why it's not so interesting at times........Oh burn!!!!!! *happy dance*

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Good Wolf said:
Yeah, the same person accussed me of being Jtee or a friend of Jtee a shortly after I joined as well. I'm pretty sure they still think I am. Pretty funny stuff.
I didn't get one. I feel left out. :(

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
I just don't it why someone has to login in as someone else anyway. I mean are people that insecure with themselves or the people they talk too that they have to come on as someone else just to sneak around?

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
meow_173 said:
I just don't et why someone has to login in as someone else anyway. I mean are people that insecure with themselves or the people they talk too that they have to come on as someone else just to sneak around?
um... yeah.

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
Why would Jtee return only to find post after post like some of these? Put yourself in his shoes: How welcome would you feel?

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Jtee is pretty thick skinned. I'm sure he can take w/e anyone has to dish out it is just a matter of if he wants to bother doing so.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Sirk said:
oh there's lots of people currently banned. but I didn a search and couldn't find anyone named 'Penn', banned or otherwise.

I think we call those PMs. :confused:

If a spammy/chatty thread in General Chat counts as a section, go nuts.
most of those people were spammers or trolls though...I just meant no one that was actually active on the forum. Penn was never banned...he's a great guy but he just had twins about a month ago. He's very busy :)

and you couldn't find him cause his screen name is pennquaker (I think there are some #s in there too)