Shout out section?...

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
I think Jtee is just coping with the loss of his Mod powers. It’s like Superman losing all his powers in the movie Superman II. Remember Lois and Clark went into the diner and that trucker beat him up…and then poor Superman realized he wasn’t anybody anymore without his powers. Then he ran away to find the green crystal.

Maybe JT is just looking for his green crystal now.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
<r><QUOTE author="FooserX;61930"><s></s>I think Jtee is just coping with the loss of his Mod powers. It’s like Superman losing all his powers in the movie Superman II. Remember Lois and Clark went into the diner and that trucker beat him up…and then poor Superman realized he wasn’t anybody anymore without his powers. Then he ran away to find the green crystal.<e></e></FONT><br/>
<FONT font="Arial"><s></s> <e></e></FONT><br/>
<FONT font="Arial"><s></s>Maybe JT is just looking for his green crystal now.<e></e></FONT><br/>
<FONT font="Arial"><s></s> <e></e></FONT><e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
Good analogy!<br/>
Bad use of font!<br/>
<br/>
I did tell him I wouldn't let people troll him about being demodded. He can come back any time he wants to.</r>

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
Do we know WHY he's no longer a mod? Maybe I missed that, or maybe it wasn't discussed, but for what it's worth, he has been the most helpful to me of all whenever I would ask him anything.

I was also accused of being Jtee one time early on, then oh, well it must be a buddy of Jtee's is what they said.

"I don't see why JT has to leave. We all like what he has to say in regards to parenting."

LOL, do you include yourself in that? Cuz you always try to make him feel like a horrible father because of stuff that happened with his daughter! ;) :p

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
Good Wolf said:
Jtee is pretty thick skinned. I'm sure he can take w/e anyone has to dish out it is just a matter of if he wants to bother doing so.
Regardless of the thickness of his skin and what happened in the past, I think people should stop dishing it out. He's a member of this board, and no one should be the subject of repeated posts such as this. Any given post is not nasty, but taken together I do not think they are welcoming or even kind.

If we truly want to move past all the nonsense, then let's do it. To me, this includes all of this. There are always PMs to slag any and all or to discuss all this privately.

The most important command I ever taught my dog was "drop it". Let's behave at the level of well-trained canines and drop it - all of it - and go forward.

mmynedshlp

PF Enthusiast
May 27, 2008
Ari2 said:
Regardless of the thickness of his skin and what happened in the past, I think people should stop dishing it out. He's a member of this board, and no one should be the subject of repeated posts such as this. Any given post is not nasty, but taken together I do not think they are welcoming or even kind.

If we truly want to move past all the nonsense, then let's do it. To me, this includes all of this. There are always PMs to slag any and all or to discuss all this privately.

The most important command I ever taught my dog was "drop it". Let's behave at the level of well-trained canines and drop it - all of it - and go forward.
well said
My family counselor was telling me and hubby today quit fighting over the stuff that will not matter tommorow. Though I do not know the whole story I have caught the ending.
I know as a moderator alot of things are wrote in a feeling and percieved by the reader as another. It happens alot. So I am glad when i was moderator the people on that forumn loved me enough to pm me and ask me how I meant it. It pointed out alot of things that came across wrong to them. So i was able to go back and apolagize. It was not always recieved because those people were so dead set and sure it was meant that way. Sad :(
I felt good when I popped in there today. people Pmed me when they saw i was on and told me i was a legend on there LOL (They were not members when i was a mod) I bring that up because the things going on here made me miss them and all the work I did.
So I hope Jt pops in too so he can feel he is still loved too. :p We will remember the good times and forgive the human mistakes.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
PennQuaker09 said:
They're doing great. Savannah weighs almost 11 pounds and Gray is right at 9.
that's great Penn. Are you still working or are you done for the summer now?