They won’t remember it....

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I have seen my children go past 102 and I can tell you from experience it gets dangerous and you can tell by the way they act. Why would I allow them to suffer? 102 and that's it for me. It's meds if it's any higher.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
It's 105 now. I remember when Oliver was at 104.3 and I was on the phone with a nurse who told me to just give him tylenol and motrin.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Lissa said:
Because uncircumcised penises are unattractive.
well, I'm glad than that you're attracted to your son's penis now. Too bad he had to pay way too high price because his mommy just could like all of him...

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
HappyMomma said:
And it can also be argued that circ cuts down on inflamation and urinary infections.... that helps our bodies to fight.
you know what, don't even go there. I really don't want this thread to turn into a circ debate which usually gets out of hands because guilty mothers just can't say "I made a mistake"...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
well, I'm glad than that you're attracted to your son's penis now. Too bad he had to pay way too high price because his mommy just could like all of him...[/quote]That is going way too far and being reported. Nasty ass comment Yulia.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
HappyMomma said:
And it can also be argued that circ cuts down on inflamation and urinary infections.... that helps our bodies to fight.
And don't forget to cut your baby's head off so s/he never will have a migraine! And also toes, why in the world your kid would need those? and it will sure prevent any infections/cancer of toes.