User: Fooser...

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
He did log on today, but so far has not posted anything.

Funny, Lissa has been camped out watching who's on-line, and created a thread welcoming him back once she saw him logged on. :)

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Lissa also has a fascination with everything that is dead, so nothing that she does surprises me.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
What ever action that will be effect to get them to stop baiting me this garbage. If you have suggestions on how to get them to stop without banning them, I am open it other ideas. Thx

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I don't feel I need to because they already know it pisses me off, that is why they do it, they are <U>baiting</U> me, they want to to jump it start a fight with them.

I will ban them if I can not come up with a more effective option.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
they way I see it is that these things should be addressed right away...whether it's directed at you or another member...if it continues after they are addressed in the thread then shut them down.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I am going to ban them again. I'm not going to keep reminding them to STOP doing crap intentionally to bait me. They can have their fun and I don't have a problem with it, but baiting me is something I will not tollerate any further.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I don't agree with you choice here. If you ban them I will not stand behind you. I'm sorry to say it but you can't do this with support from the rest of us. It's nothing personal Jtee, I like you but I will not support this choice

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Thanks Fallon. Maybe it will be enough. I doubt it, my guess is that we shall be having this same circular discussion again early next week, because Fooser will drop my name into more of his posts, then on cue MM (or 1day, Jrrsmom, Lissa)will follow in right behind him with more snide remarks, because that is their game, and Fooser is key to the whole game, without him, there is no game.

But, if your post is good to get the job done, then I shall be satisfied with the result.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
personally I think Lissa is the ring leader in all of this...here's a PM she sent to another member who came to me with it
<I></I>
<I><I>Since you been gone things have changed a little around here. I own this turf and you do what I say. Now go to jtee's thread and tell him to piss off.</I></I>
<i>
</i>

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I don't trust Lissa much at all, and her sending something like that doesn't surprise me. If that message was sent to Fooser or MM, then I would conclude that all three of them were teaming up in their efforts because Fooser did drop the lead off comment, and MM followed in behind him; I don't perceive it as some slip; Fooser's posts are never slips. If Lissa needs to be banned because she is coordinating things, then so be it.

I will concede that I have made errors in the past that didn't help things, and those errors in judgment have make me part of their game. I probably did lean on fooser too much when it wasn't necessary, and that provoked him. I feel I have self corrected and backed off, but they continue to find other angles. For them this is not a parenting forum, it is a playground to screw with people and each other. I do agree that Lissa loves to screw with people more than anyone here, and your (Fallon) pet peeve you posted yesterday didn't go unnoticed by me as to who likes to pretend to be your friend, but then screws with you or others.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
oh my what did I miss!

Ok first I do not agree with banning YET. I agree with the rules being rewritten here!!! We are so open in our rules that anything goes. If you don't like it then change it!!!
As far sa their comments, I see nothing inherently wrong with their posts, suer its close to the ine and that needs to be mentioned IN THE THREAD!! But we keep saying we are free to express our views here, yet get mad when it becomes personal.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Kaytee, they are free to expess themselve without attacking/baiting others into a hostile exchange. They were baiting me, and it wasn't some accident.

I, nor anyone else, can't go in and make a joke that I know in advance will be perceived as personal attack, because that would be baiting. Fooser drop the first comment, and MM followed up. No accident.