User: Musicmom...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I already recieved PMs from Lissa this morning about MM's ban being lifted and Fooser's still in place. I explained to her that since for MM this was the first time she was only given a one week ban but Fooser was baned for a month because it was his second ban

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
It will be interesting to see how things go if he decides to return.

There is a good chance that once he returns so will 1day & Jrrsmom. They enjoyed teaming with him, or feeding off him, to make the forum more a antagonist environment, which is something I feel is counter productive and I do not enjoy. But, I do recognized that some perceive antagonism as being fun and entertaining, much in the same way kids in middle school and high school enjoy stirring things up in the classroom and then sit back laugh as others start going at each other.

Fooser is not too bad by himself, but when he get others to jump on his bandwagon or he provokes them, that is when things start sliding down hill.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Here is an example of a good informational thread.

http://www.parentingforums.org/f2/food-thrower-5665.html[/URL]

My concern remains that good theads like this become part of a larger game being played and the threads don't really develop into a helpful discussion. ie One of the gang jumps in early on, and other one follows up with snide remark, and the HA HA mudd starts flying.