User: Musicmom...

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
sanjay said:
Why- because they make fun of your bad decisions?

That warning is not justified in my opinion.

Sanjay, at the time I deleted their posts it was the only tool available to get them to respond to repeated requests to stop attacking and baiting other members in the forums. The mods did not have the ability to ban any user at that time, and these two understood that. When asked to stop over and over, they would respond with "Screw You..." type comment and continue to do what they wanted. Deleting their posts wasn't ideal, but there wasn't any better option at that time.

Going forward, we now have the option to ban, and they now know it.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I can understand why it seems to harsh to Sanjay. It does ifyou only look aty isolated situations. I still think we need to have better rules in place. These rules need to be more specific of what is or isn't acceptable. I am no good at that type of stuff, but maybe one of Sanjays other forums has some that we can use as well.
These new rules need to be posted so they are seen by all who use this site and then enforced!!

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
http://www.parentingforums.org/f30/why-do-men-disvalue-stay-home-4842-16.html#post43015[/URL]

This thread need to be watched closely. MM is starting to get worked up. She not liking that a couple of posters are disagreeing with her and challenging her statements.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Can we ban someone for posting in Bold all the time, it drives me flipping nuts?

It is like finger nails on the chalk board when I look at each of her posts. Is this a Mommie thing? On the "guy" forums I goto, if a person were to post in bold all the time, they would be chased off out of the forum.

Sorry, I had to vent on this. Maybe she does because she has found out in other forums that it truly annoys people, thus she does exactly for that reason.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol calm down there! It doesn't bother me, but it is almost like the CAP thing being yelling

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Must be a mommie thing then. ;) In the technical forums I frequent guys will be all over it.

sanjay

Dec 23, 2007
I spoke to her about the bolding of her words and she claims that it is because she has a crappy monitor and she cannot read her own posts otherwise. I don't really believe her, but I don't want to invent rules for one member.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I was 80% joking on the bold issue. It does bug me, but she's not being obnoxious about it. If she were changing colors, fonts, sizes, frequently then that would be too much.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
me…[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
guilt for what? LMAO Oh wait........because my son is circumsized??? No guilt there. I am entitled to an opinion to your threads and I will post them, if you do not want to read them then I suggest YOU hit the ignore button.
I think most of what you copy and paste is garbage. That's just it, you copy and paste. Do you have a mind or an opinion of YOUR own?<EMOJI seq="1f615">:confused:</EMOJI> [/QUOTE]

i Just deleted this post. I am so sick of her and her negative comments. She is the only one that has issues right now. She is the one that drags Yulia through the dirt. She is the one that bring circ into every thread!!! So either we need to decide right now what to do about it or what. Do we want to give her a smack on the hand again, or we need to ban her. Even if its temp. She is driving me batty

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
You have no argument with me Kaytee, she won't let it go. I consider it stalking when someone follows another user around and harasses them constantly. ie if the other person says "It is wonder day here with blue skys" the stalker follows in right behind with a baiting comment or personal attack so that he person knows no matter what they post, the stalker is always there.

But to be clear, stalkers such as MM don't stalk others consciously, that is just their style because somewhere in the back of their mind they have learned that if they harass a person long enough the person posts less frequently and/or stops coming to the forum all together. MM is not thinking to herself "<I>If I harass Yulia long &amp; hard enough she'll go away</I>", but in effect that is exactly what she is doing and has done to others in the past.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I say give her a 1 week ban and see what she's like when/if she comes back...if there is still an issue make it a month or forever

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
alright, if we all agree then she is getting a one week ban starting today. I have no idea how to do this though, so I will try and if I can't firgure it out I will let jtee know lol

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
ok I found it. NOw what should I put as the reason. I have Constantly degrading other users. BUt that doesn't sound right. Any suggestions?

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Thanks Kaytee. I didn't notice you had done this until I came across one of her older posts. Justification looks fine and it appears there has not been any black lash unless I over looked that too. IMHO, it was long over due and probably the only way to get the message across to her to knock it off.

There will always be a very small minority of people on line who only change their behavior if harsh penalties are applied because, for whatever reasons, anything less than a harsh response is not effective with them; they have a very high bar when it comes to influencing them, and mainly respond only after negative restrictions imposed on them. It is like they need very clear black &amp; white boundaries, and someone to enforce those boundaries immediately and harshly because they don't have very good self control. Ie emotions easily/quickly over ride any good judgement they might have.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Her timeout was lifted today. She did logon, but didn't post anything.