User: Musicmom...

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Here is a PM I plan to send to MM tomorrow. I don't want to set her off without being around to deal with it. She'll likely be fine if she doesn't get a nasty gram from me the first thing in the morning. I hate having nasty grams waiting for me before I've finished my coffee, so I shouldn't inflict them on others. :)

I posted to you after this post. Did you see it? It got deleted as usual for NO reason. I guess I must report that
Musicmom, any post may be removed by the moderators even if a particular post is not in direct violation of forum policies. In your specific case, you can consider the deletion of a few of your posts a penalty for having abused the rep system and been uncooperative with the moderators in their efforts to maintain a peaceful forum. You are currently at a very high risk of further penalties. Every post you make is monitored very closely along with any negative rep you chose to hand out. You maybe asked in the future to justify any bad rep you give another member.​
In the future if you have concerns about the how the forum is managed, you need to bring that matter to the attention of one or all the moderators privately, not publicly.​
Anytime time you post a comment that attacks anyone in the forum or the moderators' decisions, there is a very high risk that all your messages in that thread will be removed. If you continue to complain publicly rather than privately, you're at risk of having all your messages for that day removed, next would be the entire week.​
If you chose to respond to this PM, it is to your advantage to do so with maturity, any comments you make, even those in a PM may result is a penalty. Currently you're at risk of having an additional post removed at the moderators discretion.​
JTee​

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
http://www.parentingforums.org/f16/i-had-attack-grocery-store-scary-4420.html[/URL]

Nothing offense or wrong. So far, it's harmless ramblings. It just makes me roll my eyes because I don't know what is real with her, and what isn't.:rolleyes:

I am perfectly OK with it.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
jtee said:
http://www.parentingforums.org/f16/i-had-attack-grocery-store-scary-4420.html[/URL]

Nothing offense or wrong. So far, it's harmless ramblings. It just makes me roll my eyes because I don't know what is real with her, and what isn't.:rolleyes:
I find it easiest to a) ignore her or b) humor her...today I'm going with humor :)

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I sent the follow PM to MM about this post.

http://www.parentingforums.org/36697-post137.html

Basically I had no idea what she was talking about. There wasn't post deleted in the thread, so she must have been talking about some other thread.

This is my PM to her:

musicmom said:
There was nothing wrong with what anyone wrote here so why did you delete it Jtee? Just something to do?
Musicmom, I don't know what you talking about specifically. Please provide details.

In the future, when you have questions like this one, please sent a PM to the moderators.

Thanks[/quote]

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
OK, I figure out what she was talking about. I had removed some of her posts last week when she was behaving badly. The posts in the thread were acceptable but her behavior in the forum was not. I warned her what I would do, and she sent me a "Screw you" PM, I deleted all posts in that thread to let her know I was not bluffing.

Today I undeleted those messages in the sexuality thread.

Here is the PM I sent to her today:

jtee said:
Musicmom, I went through the sexuality thread and undeleted some of your posts in that thread.

Going forward, the moderators will use other options than deleting <U>acceptable</U> posts to influence inappropriate behavior. These options give us more flexiblity and greater authority to take action when members of the forum are not conforming to the rules &amp; guidelines to the forum.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Changed the title of this thread. Removed "Temporary Ban".

I continue to think she needs to be closely monitored and prone to unpredictable behavior that is not appropriate for this forum, but I no longer feel the need press the issue that she be banned. Probably won't take too much garbage from her to get me thinking "Ban" again. :)

sanjay

Dec 23, 2007
she just complained about you harassing her via PM's jtee- you need to call her out in the thread where she creates commotion- not silently in the dark.

All of you moderators have to decide whether or not you want her here- if you don't then just ban her. In the meantime- call her on her bullshit openly in the thread where she acts up. Tell her her behavior is unacceptable and that she risks being banned. The problem with deleting and PM's is that it is hard for me and other members to decide who is being difficult- the mods or the member.

sanjay

Dec 23, 2007
here is my correspondence with this nut-job from today...

sanjay said:
I clearly asked you to forward PM's or link to sections where you have been deleted. But you knew what I meant, it is just your nature to make a sarcastic remark when given the opportunity.

I guess jtee is just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and not just ban you when you lash out and flame people.

If you want to remain here I suggest you start treating us with respect. Also, do not use bold font with me again- I will ban you for it.

sanjay said:
There have been no deletions since I reinstated him a day or so ago. I have told him to stick to enforcing the rules and to just ban those who break them.

Members and moderators who take up too much attention are both a nuisance in my opinion. Please always remember to forward me an offending PM, or to link me to an offending post. I do not want to act without proper information.
I can't forward what he's deleted if it's deleted. His private messages are not offending he keeps asking me to elaborate on everything. That's what he keeps doing and deletes my posts on the board. I guess I'll just ignore them.
[/quote]

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Kaytee and Fallon, when you have a chance, could you read this thread starting at #26 and posts your thoughts. Thx :)

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
sanjay said:
she just complained about you harassing her via PM's jtee- you need to call her out in the thread where she creates commotion- not silently in the dark.

All of you moderators have to decide whether or not you want her here- if you don't then just ban her. In the meantime- call her on her bullshit openly in the thread where she acts up. Tell her her behavior is unacceptable and that she risks being banned. The problem with deleting and PM's is that it is hard for me and other members to decide who is being difficult- the mods or the member.
I say we do this for the reat of the week...like call her out in threads...and if that doesn't work we ban her on Monday for a couple days. Unless she gets way out of control before than, if that happens we do what needs to be done.
Sorry if this makes no sence I have a head cold and it's making me a little cloudy

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Thanks for you for your comments Fallon.

I am more than willing to call her out publicly. The impact will be that she will start getting nasty in the public threads, and others may choose to get involved. Fooser is likely chime in with his own snide remarks about how the forum is managed, and I expect those attacks will be directed at me because I have been one who has crack hard down on him and Musicmom.

I've been very open\direct here (mod sub-forum) about my handling of both of them, and if they have forwarded any of my PMs, those PM are always professional, never personal attacks. Many of my PMs I have copied to into this sub-forum so others can remained informed (and future reference). This is not personal between me and the two users, it is strictly about their constant unwillingness behave when asked. I think they enjoy testing the moderators to see how we shall respond when they intentional do things they know is objectionable in this Parenting forum.

Fooser clearly knows how to behave, and when he doesn't, he does so intentionally. Musicmom is not a stable individual, and it is unlikely to be able to control her behavior long term, and I expect in the end we shall need to ban her for the good from the forum. But, overall the idea of banning anyone is something I am very reluctant to do unless I see there is no other short or long term option.

What is clear is Sanjay wants this cleared up so that Musicmom and\or other members aren't PMing him with the same issues over and over. I personally don't want have explain in great detail why a specific member is always freaking out every time we ask him\her to stay within the rules &amp; guidelines.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Well I do agree with Sanjay that this needs to be dealt with publicly from now on. Sending pms worked at first, because it was a warning. We are all acting like children when we keep saying "stop it stop it stop it" but not acting. So I say we delete the parts of her posts that are against rules, call her on it in the thread and then if she can't behave (and she is not the only one just the worse of them) then they need a 1 week ban, if they return and it continues see ya later!!!

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Sounds like we are in agreement about MM. Deal with it publicly. If anyone wants to me to be the bad guy, feel free to point me to the thread. I'll handle it professionally without loosing my cool (not suggesting no one else can't).