Vaccines and SIDS...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
sorry, my bad. it still is a great link, but that's what happens when you try to read the link with one kid nursing and the other one is nect to you whining over something else. shame on me. now I also think she should be fired and will make sure to call.[/quote]
yeah..reading the artical I was confused why you were against it :p

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
<r><QUOTE author="ljmahr;34936"><s>
ljmahr said:
</s>With that said, all of my girl's are vaxed and I feel better knowing they are.<e>
</e></QUOTE>
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;I know exactly how you feel, I really do! I have been there myself. &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt; &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;After I started learning about vaccines, I started feeling incredible guilt for vaccinating my son (&lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;I’m NOT saying you feel guilt, but this is my story&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt;). So, I started trying to make the best of what happened, telling myself that since my son “seems” to be fine after those 9 shots that he received, I kind of glad he did, since now he is “protected” against few diseases. It felt nice to think that way. UNTIL I actually found out that some serious neuro-toxins that were injected into his body with the vaccines &lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;don’t really go anywhere and will remain in his body constantly poisoning him and weakening his immune system for as long as he lives&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt; (well, there are some detox programs, but it’s not nearly a simple thing to do). And that made me feel really shitty. It took from me the only excuse to feel good at all for my son’s vaccination. &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
Yulia--let me get this straight, you are trying to make me feel guilty for a choice I feel is right? Sorry to burst your bubble there hun but I don't and will not feel guilty over making sure my kids are protected against these diseases. As I have said before, I feel the risk of getting the disease outweighs the risk of the vaccine. If you feel the opposite you have every right to but please don't try to make me feel bad for my oppinion.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
ljmahr said:
Yulia--let me get this straight, you are trying to make me feel guilty for a choice I feel is right? Sorry to burst your bubble there hun but I don't and will not feel guilty over making sure my kids are protected against these diseases. As I have said before, I feel the risk of getting the disease outweighs the risk of the vaccine. If you feel the opposite you have every right to but please don't try to make me feel bad for my oppinion.
relax and breath ;) . I'm not trying to make you feel anything. you just said that you don't rule out a possibility that vax can cause autism and yet you are happy that your girls are vax'd. It brought up all the memories of me trying to persuade myself that the 9 shots my son had received were good for him after all. so I shared the story.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
ljmahr said:
I think that is why she is on this forum...to make everyone feel guilty. It doesn't work on me either.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Lissa said:
I think that is why she is on this forum...to make everyone feel guilty. It doesn't work for on me either.
you think? wow! that's amazing that someone can say something that silly after actually thinking LOL!

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
you think? wow! that's amazing that someone can say something that silly after actually thinking LOL![/quote]

&lt;3

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
She should feel quilty as well then because her's are vax's and her husband is circ'd so she's in the same boat. SHe may have info now but what good is that doing her? Nothing.
She can't seem to argue that vac are not all bad. She can only find points that blend with the brainwashing she knows.
I feel great I have an open mind and heart, I have normal kick butt friends and I live in a neighborhood who mind their own business unless asked. I don't have to find one subject and burry myself in that subject just to make myself feel worthy of something.
If you want to help Yulia, help yourself. Seriously inform yourself and read and understand these silly links you post that you do not even read.

You never answer ARI, why not? You do not like to debate when you are proven wrong. Please explain this?

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
&lt;r&gt;&lt;QUOTE author="yulia;34992"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;It felt nice to think that way. UNTIL I actually found out that some serious neuro-toxins that were injected into his body with the vaccines &lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;don’t really go anywhere and will remain in his body constantly poisoning him and weakening his immune system for as long as he lives&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;. &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/quote]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/QUOTE&gt;

What substances are you talking about?&lt;/r&gt;

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Circumcision started in North America as cure for masturbation! ???[/U]</U>

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon:[/quote]
Circumcision started in North America in the Puritan 1870s as a <I>cure</I> <I>for masturbation</I>. Masturbation was considered to be evil and sinful and was blamed for all sort of illnesses including blindness, paralysis and mental retardation </SIZE>[/FONT]http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/shorthis.htm[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/URL]
.</SIZE>[/FONT]
As late as the 1970's medical books were claiming that desensitizing the boy was good medicine as well as good morality. The idea of that, touted openly by medical scholarship with notable pride, was carefully tucked away when the sexual revolution permitted sexual pleasure.</SIZE>[/FONT]

ann

Mar 11, 2008
My husband and I have chosen not to vaccinate our children. I've tried to research and be open to both sides. I think ultimately, after you've really tried to educate yourself, it comes down to your gut feeling. Who knows, maybe for some people it's better to get the vaccines.

Some really great books and links that have awsome refferences are:

Pro Immunizations done in a specific way
"What your doctor might not tell you about child hood immunizations"
this is written by a pediatrician

Against Immunizations
"Immunizations, and they really safe and effective?"
this is written by a researcher

Against
"How to raise a healthy child in spite of your doctor"
this is written by an M.D.

Both sides
A great link is National Vaccine Information Center
National vaccine information center

I hope some of this information helps... we all want the best for our children, and our children don't all need the same thing.

Ann

p.s. One article I read that specifically addressed SIDs and the DPT mentioned that in Japan they found a direct correlation, and they postponed the shot until after the children were 2, and SIDS virtually disapeared. This was found in "Immunizations are they really safe and effective".

hwnorth

PF Fanatic
Mar 13, 2008
Courtenay BC Canada
Lissa said:
Like I said, it wouldn't be that hard to suffocate a child leaving no evidence behind, leaving it to appear like SIDS.
I think you might benifit from reading a little on SIDS ... and the diff between it and suffocation.

Physical evidence suggestive of suffocation would include the presence of petechial hemorrhages in the eyes, face, lungs, and neck area. Petechiae are tiny purple or red spots on the skin that are caused by small areas of bleeding under the skin.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
hwnorth said:
Physical evidence suggestive of suffocation would include the presence of petechial hemorrhages in the eyes, face, lungs, and neck area. Petechiae are tiny purple or red spots on the skin that are caused by small areas of bleeding under the skin.
I totally agree.