why you SHOULD circumcise...

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
Skyburning said:
I think it's because a lot of older men were circ'd and survived, (lol) so they aren't as emotional about it...and mother's have the innate need to nurture and protect their LO's.

*ETA* my SO was pretty adamant about not circ'ing.
Really? Usually it's the other way around :) What were his reasons (is he intact?)

My brother is the one guy I know who isn't circ'd and he is adamantly against it too (for his own son if he ever has one)

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Mindy said:
Really? Usually it's the other way around :) What were his reasons (is he intact?)

My brother is the one guy I know who isn't circ'd and he is adamantly against it too (for his own son if he ever has one)
No, he's cut. He feels very strongly that it is wrong to make that choice for Nolan. He has no problem doing it if and when Nolan wants to, but he didn't want to mess with what wasn't his. He asked his mother why she had him circ'd (his dad is intact, ironically) and she said the doctor made her feel like she had to.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
MY SO is against it as well (now) it took some listening to me babble about and them him finally doing his own research. He refused towatch the videos of it though. don't blame him there. But he is also cut

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Kaytee said:
MY SO is against it as well (now) it took some listening to me babble about and them him finally doing his own research. He refused towatch the videos of it though. don't blame him there. But he is also cut
samething here

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I have to admit that both my husband and I once we saw Oliver for the first time had second thoughts.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
why you SHOULD circumcise</SIZE>[/FONT][/quote]

As we all knew (since about 1870 when circ actually started in North America) masturbation is sinful and dirty and can lead to blindness, retardation and other medical conditions, it very important to amputate the two most sensitive parts of the penis (Ridged band and Frenulum) shortly after the baby is born. </SIZE>[/FONT]

Circ plays essential role in order to cure boys from masturbation:</SIZE>[/FONT]
- In addition to lacking the most sensitive parts, unprotected by the foreskin glans (head of the penis) looses up to 75% of sensitivity due to developing few extra layers of skin in order to protect sensitive nerve endings (this process called keratinisation and is similar to what happens to our feet); furthermore, it dries the head of the penis up, so masturbation for a boy will be nearly impossible without the use of any artificial lubrication;</SIZE>[/FONT]
- The horrific pain associated with cutting genitals shows a boy on subconscious level that everything associated with this area is sinful and will be punished with pain;</SIZE>[/FONT]
- Male circ also affects female sexual pleasure, which is a great benefit since we all know that sexual enjoyment is sinful;</SIZE>[/FONT]
- On subconscious level it also shows the boy that he doesn’t deserve basic human rights to make decision about his own body and that his body doesn’t belong to him, but rather to his parents who have the rights to decide to permanently alter it in any way they wish at a given moment.</SIZE>[/FONT]
- Many circ’d men report the unpleasant sensation of unprotected glans rubbing against underwear that annoyingly (and in uncomfortable way) makes them aware of their penis presence all the time they walk or run. The more unpleasant sensations are associated with this sinful area, the better!</SIZE>[/FONT]
- It’s not rare for circ to have serious complications from direct surgical complication and infections to sexual problems later in life. Once again, this area in sinful and therefore, deserves the punishment.</SIZE>[/FONT]

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
masturbation is sinful and dirty and can lead to blindness, retardation[/B][/I]</I> and other medical conditions, it very important to amputate the two most sensitive parts of the penis (Ridged band and Frenulum) shortly after the baby is born. [/COLOR][/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT]
[/quote]

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
sly comments about other members will not be tolerated. If you can't be nice to EVERYONE then just don't post. thanks you

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Excuse me? How are we not allowed to comment yet yulia can make snude, rude and innapropriete comments to us and her posts NOT be deleted?????? I'm sorry Kaytee, but that just isn't floating with me.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
If thats the case then:
"As we all knew (since about 1870 when circ actually started in North America) masturbation is sinful and dirty and can lead to blindness, retardation and other medical conditions, it very important to amputate the two most sensitive parts of the penis (Ridged band and Frenulum) shortly after the baby is born. "</SIZE>[/FONT]

Is off topic![/B][/U]</U>[/I]</I> [/COLOR]</SIZE>[/FONT]

I'm sorry Jtee, usually i agree with your views, but if one person can dish out crap constantly over and over and over and over again without said posts being deleted or "removed" then why on earth can we not post what we feel???? I'm am really becoming angry about this whole yulia can say whatever she wants too about whatever and WHOMEVER, yet the moment we start either goofing around or actually stand up to what she says WE get shitted for it. </SIZE>[/FONT]
You know perfectly well that i am not one for name calling and so on and so fourth, however one can only bend the rules so much.....and that goes for boths ends of the spectrum</SIZE>[/FONT]

JMO</SIZE>[/FONT]

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I shall review the posts that were moved and move back those posts that are on topic and are do not include personal attacks.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Meow, you have to understand. If the mods don't get to use their powers at least three times a day, they make up reasons to use them.

Just let it go - it makes them feel better :)

Btw, you look really good when you're mad.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Yet the mentality has changed. People don't circ their sons because masturbation is a dirty horrible thing. No where do i see in any 2008 article is the reasoning for circumcision due to "masturbation being a sinful and dirty and can lead to blindness, retardation and other medical conditions".</SIZE>[/FONT]

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
masturbation being a sinful and dirty and can lead to blindness, retardation and other medical conditions".[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/quote]
of course not! do you really think the doctors would get their $$$$$$$ for this unnecessary damaging cosmetic surgery (plus the money for selling neonatal foreskins for research and cosmetics that many doctors do) if they represented circ for what it really is???[/COLOR]

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
fooser said:
If the mods don't get to use their powers at least three times a day, they make up reasons to use them.

Just let it go - it makes them feel better :)
Fooser, you specifically need to stop stirring up problems in the forum. If you continue we shall revoke your access. If you have any further comments about this matter, you're only permitted to discuss it privately.