Breast feeding pictures....

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
My kids take multivitamin! Plus I think I would look pretty stupid with a seven year old on one boobie and a six year old on the other. Who would want to even pump that long? There just has to be a cut off time.
My children were on a liquid vitamin after I stopped breastfeeding because of that reason. They STILL take a multivitamin. I actually have to make them eat crap! lol
So if someone chooses to bf a 22 month old then would you agree that maybe that should be done in private?

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
no I don't think it should be done in private unless it is the parent and child's preference. I don't give multi vitamins as they are synthetic drugs and are known to not be good for a child. If I ever decide to give a vitamin it will be a non synthetic, I prefer just to feed nutritionally.

and yes I think at 7, it would be a little weird to nurse a child. lol but that is not normal. Most children will self wean between 18 months and 3 years old. the average is right around 2.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Synthetic? I can't exactly go out a feed my children tree bark and and raw meat. hahaha
I believe no matter what we do as parents our children are going to be exposed to things that this world has rather we like it or not. If we put things into their bodies now their bodies won't reject them as an adult or make them sick.
What happens if your child needs chemo? *god forbid*
Now I am off to check their vitamins. haha

*going wayyyyyyyy off topic* sorry

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
http://www.vitamins-nutrition.org/vitamins/natural-vitamins-synthetic.html[/URL]
Ok now you have me reseaching *curse you Kaytee* lol

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lmao I am sorry!! I did think its funny you said tree bark!!! here baby eat this!!! lol
You can buy non-synthetic in health stores. They are usually a liquid.
You are right, are children will be exposed to so much crap in their lives, that is why I make it my goal to do everything in my power to give her the best start so that her body will be as strong as she can be!!

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
oh another good vitamin to use are the ones that are 100% food derived and those are usually pills. They make children chewables as well.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Yes, mine took the liquid when they were little. Now they take the Flintstones vitamins. Some of these sites are saying that one is not better then the other. I guess this debate goes further then just this board. Interesting.
I agree with giving them the best start.
I recently lost thirty pounds by joining LA weight loss and they helped me so much. I really didn't understand portions and how much our bodies need etc. We never really ate bad before but I did make a few changes. Now my children are health conscious. I have to be careful with my littlest twin because she is TOO health conscious and I do not want her to have an eating disorder.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
wow That is great that you have lost so much weight!!!! Good for you!!!

Yes we have to wathc what we say. I always try to remember not to say things like these jeans make me look weird" or whatever. I don't want my daughter picking up those things.

And yes it is debated everywhere, kinda like the organic vs not organic fruits and veggies. To me though it seems much more natural to take things naturally then to take chemically made things ya knnow?

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I put a pic of me up in my avatar. I'm changing it back to my freaky doll at the end of the day though. hahaha
We don't do organic but we do eat lots of home grown fruits and veggies. I'm lucky enough to live in Florida and we have tons of fresh fruit and veggie stands that are grown right here.
I've heard that organic is not different from regular. Ok another debate. New topic....haha

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I lost almost 70lb on weight watchs then about 6months later I was pregnant...now I have start all over again, we are going to Sedona in March for some mommy/daddy time and I'd like to put on a bathing suit by then...lol

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I can pm you the la weight loss stuff. I typed it all out on an email for my friends if you want it. I have a couple of friends who did it this way. One lost 100 pounds and the other lost 20 and still going.
Congrats on the 70!! That's awesome. If you did it once you can do it again.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I pm'd you fallon and I also accidentally sent you an email instead of a pm the other day. I don't know if you got it. It was about another topic (boyfriends)

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
woohoo you are gorgeous music!!

And if you are getting them from stands and such, most likely they are organic just not certified. I don't do all organic either, mainly just milk but you are right different topic! lol

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Thank you Kaytee. :) Now I want to go up to the flea market and grab some produce, your making me hungry.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
musicmom said:
I pm'd you fallon and I also accidentally sent you an email instead of a pm the other day. I don't know if you got it. It was about another topic (boyfriends)
I'll go check...I think I missed it