Do Your Kids Have Behavior Problems, Too?...

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Mindy said:
Yes I was. Of course it's not written in the Bible, but it's most definitely implied as you stated yourself in this thread.

Perhaps I'm just slow as crap today, but I don't believe I implied anything. I just asked where that was written in the bible. Bah, I need some more coffee.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I'm not sure of the exact verse but I will find it if you want. The ONLY reason they interpret gays as wrong "two men should not lie down together" is because two men can not procreate. I was not being sarcastic. This is why homosexuality was looked at as a sin.
As a Christian I am still confused as to stories in the good book. This is why I take classes to understand better. I also know that the bible can be interpreted into other points of views.
The bible was written by his disciples and yes any other person besides Christ himself are sinners this is the reason he died for us so that we may still enter the kingdom of heaven.
I have sinned and I know I will sin again, I know I will be forgiven. I do my best to be a good person/Christian.
I believe people are responsible for their actions. I do not think we are puppets and God controls everything we do. We were given free will. It's a choice what you do in life but if things are not going well then you are fighting against what "he" has planned for you.
It doesn't matter who you are, what you are...HE has happiness waiting for you, if you fight against it you are only making yourself miserable.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
fallon said:
yes I do...I buy bulk from costco...lol
There are certian things we buy 1-2 times a year at costco. Paper towels, various kinds of soap, motor oil, spices, rice\pasta, cat food, kitty litter. I swear our garage is a bomb shelter full of supples.

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
I'm not sure if we have a Costco in Knoxville. I've only lived here 2 years, and still have yet to see half the town. I know we have a Sams Club, though. I'm gonna have to check into it. I go through kitty litter, cat food, toilet paper, things like that wayyyyyy too fast.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Amber said:
I'm not sure if we have a Costco in Knoxville. I've only lived here 2 years, and still have yet to see half the town. I know we have a Sams Club, though. I'm gonna have to check into it. I go through kitty litter, cat food, toilet paper, things like that wayyyyyy too fast.
Do you live close to Cooksville? I think I already asked you this but I forgot:eek:

FionnaK

PF Regular
Feb 18, 2008
New York
SuperMario said:
LOL the bible was written by MEN and even is pretty much accepted as a book to teach lessons not of ultimate truths. Besides hitting (especially with an object) is a show of ones lack of control and temper (usually). Please I suggest people avoid the bible for how to raise your kids.
amen! :yes:

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I don't know. Jesus knelt down to the children and spoke with them, he taught them. He's told them to honor thy mother and father.
I'm sure there were hethen children back in the day as well.
The bible has beautiful stories that I am more then happy to share with my children. So far it has taught them to be caring, compassionate, to pray, to respect me and his sisters. I see nothing wrong with it.

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
musicmom said:
Do you live close to Cooksville? I think I already asked you this but I forgot:eek:

Yeah, we're about an hour and a half, give or take, from Cookeville. Jump on I40 and shoot west.:) They have a good Chinese place over there!:laugh:

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Amber said:
Yeah, we're about an hour and a half, give or take, from Cookeville. Jump on I40 and shoot west.:) They have a good Chinese place over there!:laugh:
One of my best friend lives there. I visited a few times. They had one red light and it was absolutley beautiful. Her step father just passed away :( I really need to make it up there.
If they have a Chinese place there then it's grown cause there was NOTHING there. hahaha

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
musicmom said:
One of my best friend lives there. I visited a few times. They had one red light and it was absolutley beautiful. Her step father just passed away :( I really need to make it up there.
If they have a Chinese place there then it's grown cause there was NOTHING there. hahaha

I'm not sure of the name of the road, but it's the first exit into Cookeville coming from my way, heading towards Nashville. I'll have to ask Jack the name of it when he gets home from work....*sigh*, he's gotta go paint one tiny wall today.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I'll have to call her later and ask her how she likes the new Chinese resturant. lol I so can not see them eating there. They are country to the hill now.