God & Marriages.. and some....

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
SuperMario said:
I'll also tell him he was an ass for killing all the first borns in Egypt! hehe Religion is man made. Yulia I bet God looks down and shakes his head at some of the ways people used religion for their benefit.
Are you talking about when the pharaoh killed the first borns because he thought the people of Isreal were getting stronger then them so he was putting them into slavery and killing them and their infants so there wouldn't be more of them?
Isaiah 9:6[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/URL] For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders
I'm not going to get into translating the bible for you nor trying to make you understand but I can tell you that you need to study it before you throw up your own translations.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
SuperMario said:
NOO thanks MusicMom. I don't need the anti sex bullcrap being shoved in there heads. I don't like a lot of the things the church teaches and if you think I need the church to teach my kids morals you are sorely mistaken.
I don't know much about you SM but by most of your posts you sound like you are 12. You are a babysitter and most definitly NOT ready to be a parent. Keep growing and educating yourself is all I can tell you.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
I am a Christian, I believe in God, I unfortunately don't attend church regularly though unless I'm back home in West Virginia *I'm in Japan right now*. When my husband and I met he was a Buddhist, now he's just I guess atheist. He doesn't believe in a higher power or anything. It doesn't really affect us too much, but he's a good sport about everything I do. He attend church with me whenever I do go, bow his head in prayer at the table and bedtime to be respectfully. He'll help our two year old say a prayer sometimes. He does it because he knows it makes me happy. I am happy that he does it, but deep down I really wish he would find God. I have faith that one day he'll find Him. When I say this he just smiles or chuckles at me. He knows how I feel, and doesn't mock me for it.

In a marriage I think that at least having respect for what the other one believes in is important.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
That's very sweet AnksMommy. He'll be found. My brother claims he's also an atheist because his infant died at seven months old and now his wife but deep down inside there is something there, a small little light.
Your husband sounds like a wonderful guy and thats great he does that for you and your child.
I would never put in my childs head that when you die you are just dead..that's a bit scary for a child to register.
How do you like it in Japan?
My nephew is going back to Aviano.
I heard Japan is awesome.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
musicmom said:
SM, if you wait till THEY can chose then you will miss out on a ton of morals and values that a church will teach them. You can teach them but they really respond to a group of thier peers even as small as two.
It takes a community to raise a child so I would suggest you find a good decent church. My children are so loving and caring with great hearts and they really listen when they are in there. Our church is like Nick Jr shows to them, they really go all out to teach the kids. I love it.
I'm kind of torn on this. I think that as an adult they should choose their own religion, but till then I will work on bringing my girls up as Christians. My husband was brought up Catholic, but changed later on in life.

I don't think that one should NEED a church to teach a child good values. A parent can do that. But maybe I'm just bitter because I haven't found a good church that I like around here...in Virginia I found that most of them were too "money hungry". So we read the Bible and pray at home. Isn't there somewhere in the Bible that says something about more than three gathered in His name He'll be listening...something like that. I'm horrible I know lol.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
&lt;r&gt;&lt;QUOTE author="musicmom;28633"&gt;&lt;s&gt;
musicmom said:
&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;I don't know much about you SM but by most of your posts you sound like you are 12. You are a babysitter and most definitly NOT ready to be a parent. Keep growing and educating yourself is all I can tell you.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/QUOTE&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;COLOR color="darkred"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Musicmon, I would not talk about SuperMario, because I read only a couple of his posts. One of his posts that I read, however, was that he will let &lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;his son&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt; to decide about performing a damaging penile reductive surgery, which sounds very mature to me. Unlike you, who would put your son through h*ll and cut the most sensitive part of his penis off just because you think it looks cuter (not that you will 'enjoy' it anyway).&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="darkred"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; reading them (and I read too many of your posts) I thought to myself: “Gee, what a kindergarden!” &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;The only post of yours that I found pretty mature was yesterday’s post about your idea of afterlife. Not that I see it the same way, but at least, for the first time I felt like talking to an adult.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;And yet, no one calls you a babysitter and too immature to be a parent. Because you ARE a parent, and this is simply a fact, whether you are mature enough for that or not, you still have to deal with that the best you can!&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
I'm so sorry to hear about your brother musicmom. Time will heal him. Losing a child I think would be the most difficult thing to ever have gone though.

My husband is wonderful. I really am blessed to have him. He knows more about the Bible than I do, so sometimes he'll try to pick out the flaws. But he never pushes, because he doesn't want to upset me.

I like Japan a lot. It's beautiful here. I recommend everyone visit sometime in their life. The nationals are really friendly here too. I only have a little less than two years here, so I'm trying to live it up while I can.:)

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
Unlike you, who would put your son through h*ll and cut the most sensitive part of his penis off just because you think it looks cuter (not that you will 'enjoy' it anyway).[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/quote]

That's a bit cruel to say that she's putting her son though h*ll, isn't it?

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
&lt;r&gt;&lt;QUOTE author="musicmom;28632"&gt;&lt;s&gt;
musicmom said:
&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Are you talking about when the pharaoh killed the first borns because he thought the people of Isreal were getting stronger then them so he was putting them into slavery and killing them and their infants so there wouldn't be more of them?&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;URL url="&lt;/s&gt;Isaiah 9:6&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt; For to us a child is born,&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;to us a son is given,&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;and the government will be on his shoulders &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;I'm not going to get into translating the bible for you nor trying to make you understand but I can tell you that you need to study it before you throw up your own translations.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/QUOTE&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;By the way, perhaps you are the one who needs to look at something more than just a bible BEFORE defending Christianity! &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/B]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;For example, even reading a very good fiction book called The Da Vinci Code (which has a lot of very interesting facts about Christianity), will shock the sh*** out of you! This is just something that bible doesn’t tell you, because if it would, it would end up in your trash.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/B]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/B]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;SuperMario is right about Christianity propaganda about sex being dirty. Have you ever wondered why? &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/B]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Because it was considered a very spiritual thing, that connects you with God. But Christianity didn’t like it that way, they wanted to be the only connection with God. So, they declared sex dirty.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/B]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/B]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
yulia said:
MUCH LESS cruel than actually doing that to a helpless baby!
It's each parent's choice. I see the pros and cons of each. I don't have sons so I can't say. But most people I do know, have went ahead and had their sons circumcised.

I understand feeling strongly about something, but we shouldn't judge someone else's feelings and choices about what to do their children, as long as it's not abuse.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
AnKsMommy said:
It's each parent's choice. I see the pros and cons of each. I don't have sons so I can't say. But most people I do know, have went ahead and had their sons circumcised.

I understand feeling strongly about something, but we shouldn't judge someone else's feelings and choices about what to do their children, as long as it's not abuse.
The Circumcision post was deleted, so you must have missed it.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
I have been researching the issue for close to three years now. I started my research being very neutral. The more I was learning, the worse and SICKER it was getting! Now I feel that this is mutilation and violation of basic human rights.[/COLOR]
If you pm me your email, I'd be happy to email you some info I put together. It has a lot of good studies, videos, etc. It will help you to learn more on the subject. Just something to think about, [/COLOR]
yulia.[/COLOR]

leland

PF Enthusiast
Feb 4, 2008
Memphis, TN
this threat is about god and marriages not cutting off a babys penis skin.... pls dont post that in this thread, because im really trying to learn more about the god stuff, not the penis stuff :arghh:

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Bah, this is one I really shouldn't post on, but I'm gonna.

My husband is a preacher. And for anyone wondering, we're Independant, Fundamental Baptists. Yeah, the "strict" kind of religion.:laugh:

I believe being a Christian and serving God has tremendously helped my family and my marriage. I am a firm believer that the Bible (and God) will help me with anything I struggle with in life, including my marriage, raising my children, even how to manage my money. Every night at 9, we turn everything off, sit in the living room, and we all read from the Bible, take turns asking questions if we have any, and discuss what we just read. We also take turns praying, and then off to bed with the youngins.

I believe that husbands are to "love their wives as Christ loves the church" and that women "are to be in subjection to their own husbands." I know that one might not go over well, but it's my belief. And let me clarify for any woman who might take offense to that last one...It doesn't mean you're inferior to your husband, just that you're a part of a chain of command, being submissive to an equal. But you have that even in the workplace, not just the marriage.

Anyway, short and sweet, yes, I think God is helpful to your marriage. I think if you follow his instructions on how to treat and respect your spouse, then divorce will never be in any future conversation. Just wish I had known this while I was married to my ex, saved me and my kiddos a lot of heartache.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
I pmed you my email because I would be interested in reading all of that. I'm always curious about it. Honestly though, my husband would probably be the one making that choice and I see him leaning more towards do than do not. I've never grown up with brothers or close male cousins, so I have no idea.

leland

PF Enthusiast
Feb 4, 2008
Memphis, TN
Amber said:
Bah, this is one I really shouldn't post on, but I'm gonna.

My husband is a preacher. And for anyone wondering, we're Independant, Fundamental Baptists. Yeah, the "strict" kind of religion.:laugh:

I believe being a Christian and serving God has tremendously helped my family and my marriage. I am a firm believer that the Bible (and God) will help me with anything I struggle with in life, including my marriage, raising my children, even how to manage my money. Every night at 9, we turn everything off, sit in the living room, and we all read from the Bible, take turns asking questions if we have any, and discuss what we just read. We also take turns praying, and then off to bed with the youngins.

I believe that husbands are to "love their wives as Christ loves the church" and that women "are to be in subjection to their own husbands." I know that one might not go over well, but it's my belief. And let me clarify for any woman who might take offense to that last one...It doesn't mean you're inferior to your husband, just that you're a part of a chain of command, being submissive to an equal. But you have that even in the workplace, not just the marriage.

Anyway, short and sweet, yes, I think God is helpful to your marriage. I think if you follow his instructions on how to treat and respect your spouse, then divorce will never be in any future conversation. Just wish I had known this while I was married to my ex, saved me and my kiddos a lot of heartache.
Yeah sounds good. I know im struggling in my marriage right now. I been seriously thinking about leaving my wife.. I have tryed working it out with her so many times for years now but it always ends up at this place.. Though i dont really believe in religon, i do believe in god, and i have my kids pray at dinner and such, but i work alot of nights, and not there and she wont do any of it....Thats just 1 of many things we constantly fight about.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
leland said:
Yeah sounds good. I know im struggling in my marriage right now. I been seriously thinking about leaving my wife.. I have tryed working it out with her so many times for years now but it always ends up at this place.. Though i dont really believe in religon, i do believe in god, and i have my kids pray at dinner and such, but i work alot of nights, and not there and she wont do any of it....Thats just 1 of many things we constantly fight about.
My husband doesn't take it upon himself to do prayers at the table or anywhere else unless my daughter asks. He can't remember it sometimes, but bless him he tries. Or he'll let her try to say the prayer while he bows his head.

Is she just totally against the prayer? Or is she just too lazy? *Please excuse me if that sounds rude*

Does she believe in God too?

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
&lt;r&gt;&lt;QUOTE author="yulia;28655"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Musicmon, I would not talk about SuperMario, because I read only a couple of his posts. One of his posts that I read, however, was that he will let &lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;his son&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt; to decide about performing a damaging penile reductive surgery, which sounds very mature to me. Unlike you, who would put your son through h*ll and cut the most sensitive part of his penis off just because you think it looks cuter (not that you will 'enjoy' it anyway).&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="darkred"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; reading them (and I read too many of your posts) I thought to myself: “Gee, what a kindergarden!” &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="darkred"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;The only post of yours that I found pretty mature was yesterday’s post about your idea of afterlife. Not that I see it the same way, but at least, for the first time I felt like talking to an adult.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;And yet, no one calls you a babysitter and too immature to be a parent. Because you ARE a parent, and this is simply a fact, whether you are mature enough for that or not, you still have to deal with that the best you can!&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/quote]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/QUOTE&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Yulia, for some reason you must think I care what you think. I don't. As far as the circumcision.....get over it already. &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;I tried being nice to you yesturday and you have to post like this? You are a nut case. I don't agree on anything about you. I don't agree with living in a cult, circumcision, and all the other garbage that you come up with. I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for your husband and your children.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;I find you very strange. I'm entitled to my opinions and if you don't like them too bad. I am an American and I have that right.&lt;E&gt;:D&lt;/E&gt; &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
&lt;r&gt;&lt;QUOTE author="yulia;28663"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;By the way, perhaps you are the one who needs to look at something more than just a bible BEFORE defending Christianity! &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;For example, even reading a very good fiction book called The Da Vinci Code (which has a lot of very interesting facts about Christianity), will shock the sh*** out of you! This is just something that bible doesn’t tell you, because if it would, it would end up in your trash.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/B]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;SuperMario is right about Christianity propaganda about sex being dirty. Have you ever wondered why? &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/B]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Because it was considered a very spiritual thing, that connects you with God. But Christianity didn’t like it that way, they wanted to be the only connection with God. So, they declared sex dirty.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/SIZE]</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/B]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;And so on. If you really look into history of Christianity from independent sources, you will see that the more you learn about it, the worse it gets. And it gets REALLY bad.&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/B]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/quote]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/QUOTE&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;I am perfectly fine with my Christianity. If you have different views then so be it. I know where I stand and I know where my lord stands. That's all I need to know.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;As for the Di Vinci Code..........lol Thanks for the laugh! Yea, you go read that. It's right up your alley.&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
leland said:
this threat is about god and marriages not cutting off a babys penis skin.... pls dont post that in this thread, because im really trying to learn more about the god stuff, not the penis stuff :arghh:
LMAO!