I'm never eating again!...

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
All those blondes look alike.

Alice is a cool chick though. Psychodelics are alright in my book.

Barbi.doll

PF Regular
Apr 4, 2008
Greater Toronto Area, Ontario
jtee said:
I think they are good hearted people, but Walmart pays very very low wages and often is the starting point for people for any number of reasons. Personally anyone who is holding down a job is doing good for their family because Walmart pay is barely a step up from what a person can get on welfare. I suspect that some of the employees have been on welfare in the past and it might be their first real job they have ever had, even if they are in their 30s or 40s.
Here in Canada, Walmart pays very well, with benefits and profit sharing and other incentives. In fact, stay there long enough and you can be making more than anyone expects.

As far as people saying this kind of thing, don't let it get to you, cuz really, they are the ones who will be really embarrased in the end of it all when you tell them that you are in fact not prego. It's just a common of a mistake as it is to say "oh look at that cute little boy" when really it's a girl....it's not the kid, it's the dumba** who made the ASSUMPTION.

My father always used to say to me "Don't ASSUME cuz it will only make an ASSofUandME - ass-u-me! LOL:jiggy: