Is this even possible post....

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Sirk, how can you go from one extreme to the next? LIke i'm not trying to start shit either. I mean yuila has pissed off enough people on here to probably have a list of haters LOL, but i don't think anyone has ever said something liek that to her.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
meow_173 said:
LMAO ...i'm sure it is, but i've just never encountered someone saying it
I've said way worse words here. I dunno why people get so hung up on words involving vagina. :eek:

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Sirk said:
:laugh: I'm very laid back. but have a low tolerance for stupid. once you piss me off, you're in for it. :eek:

Generally as a guideline you're not allowed to bump threads that are over 30 days old. Not a hard and fast rule, but a guideline.

Ya'll got so upset about people being banned from the forum. You wanted people to be able to speak their mind and not have it be deleted. Do you want censored, or do you want freedom? Your call. I'll set up the language filter.
Well if that is a guideline then there should be something in the software to prevent it. No one ever told me that rule when I joined, and I'm willing to bet no one told Yulia either.

"Y'all" didn't say anything about anyone being banned. I happen to like Foos and Lissa, but you NEVER heard me say anything about Foos getting banned for saying BFing was incest. You know why? Because it was EXTREMELY offensive, and I don't want new members browsing the board..seeing that's what we're about..and leaving. If the option is censored too heavily or having ADMIN calling people twats..I'll take censored anyday. This IS a parenting forum (as the name implies) not a free for all.

And again..I believe the admin and mods are not only here to regulate but to set an example for the participating members and if that's the example you want to set then I am on the wrong board. I'm still think you owe Yulia an apology for the name calling.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
There is a difference between being able to speak your mind and out right attacking someone. I guess we all need to discuss what we do and don't want to be acceptable on the forum such as profanity but I think we can all agree right here and now that we don't want personal attacks to be allowed.

Did I spell everything correctly?

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
meow_173 said:
i don't think anyone has ever said something liek that to her.
A kick in the butt is a step forward :D

She's been talked about in the mod forum for forever. People have tried reason with her. People have tried to be direct. None of it has worked.

She wanted attention, she got it. She wanted to be disruptive, ya'll are letting her.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
So warn her, give her demerits, ban her w/e discplinary actions you want to take. I don't see how calling her a name is going to be less disruptive. Check out the link 'who is online' Everyone is in this thread right now seeing what will happen next. Isn't that disruptive?

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Sirk said:
A kick in the butt is a step forward :D

She's been talked about in the mod forum for forever. People have tried reason with her. People have tried to be direct. None of it has worked.

She wanted attention, she got it. She wanted to be disruptive, ya'll are letting her.
If she has been the topic of discussion for such a long time then action should be taken. If she is that big of a problem then exercise your powers and put restrictions on her account or ban her. But attacking her publically-or at all even- is childish and unacceptable for an administrator.

I still fail to see where she broke any rule-or did anything to warrant being called names. You basically said it's frowned upon to bump threads which means she did something you didn't like, but not something that was against the rules, and you lost your temper. Own up to your actions already.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Skyburning said:
We'll if that is a guideline then there should be something in the software to prevent it.
sure. you want to code one for us?

No one ever told me that rule when I joined, and I'm willing to bet no one told Yulia either.
maybe not. but she wasn't banned or punished in any way. she was told to start a new thread.

The "protection" expires after 7 years, so make sure to tell your kid to have multiple sex partners and drugs before they are 7y.o. since after that they are unprotected ;) [/quote]
wow. ok, no sympathy for her from me for the incest comment. :rolleyes:
we'd have to ban them both on that logic.

And again..I believe the admin and mods are not only here to regulate but to set an example for the participating members and if that's the example you want to set then I am on the wrong board.
I won't disagree with you there.

I'm still think you owe Yulia an apology for the name calling.
Yulia, I'm very sorry for name calling.
Everyone who has messaged me wanting her banned, I'm very sorry for not listening sooner. I like giving people the benefit of the doubt and warning them to give them a change to correct behavior. You were right, I was wrong.

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Sirk said:
sure. you want to code one for us?

No, not my forum not my job. But until it's a rule-or prevented in some way-I would assume thread bumping would be allowed.

maybe not. but she wasn't banned or punished in any way. she was told to start a new thread.

and called a twat when she asked why she had to.

wow. ok, no sympathy for her from me for the incest comment. :rolleyes:
we'd have to ban them both on that logic.

Then you should have banned her..not called names.

I won't disagree with you there.

Yulia, I'm very sorry for name calling.
Everyone who has messaged me wanting her banned, I'm very sorry for not listening sooner. I like giving people the benefit of the doubt and warning them to give them a change to correct behavior. You were right, I was wrong.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
As long as we're talking about bans, can I suggest we look into a 1 or 2 day temporary ban? They're really popular in Europe, and I have no idea why they haven't made their way to PF yet.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Skyburning said:
No, not my forum not my job. But until it's a rule-or prevented in some way-I would assume thread bumping would be allowed.
Then you would assume wrong.

and called a twat when she asked why she had to.
no, after saying the thread was deleted when it was not. and after trolling for a reaction.

Then you should have banned her..not called names.
Is this where I'm supposed to say sorry again? once wasn't enough?