Is this even possible post....

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
There did seem to be some snail slime...

<SIZE size="75">ewewew</SIZE>

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
It's the point of a curious little creature gently gliding over your tongue. Come on guys.......get with the program.

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
XOMLE30 said:
Un-freaking believable. Why does EVERYTHING get turned into one of these adolesent @#$%ing debates.

Yulia, you were fishing for a fight and you got it. Deal with it.
Oh gosh..don't beat the horse!! :D

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
XOMLE30 said:
I am scaaaaared
*rolls into fetal posistion sucking thumb*
LMAO. I know what you mean. This is all going to be a dream and we are going to wake up and jtee is back.

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
Sirk said:
The thread isn't deleted you dumb t***.
Oh please....do we REALLY need to use this sort of language against other posters? Since we're all SUPPOSED to be adults here, can't we try to behave like it, instead of using junior high/high school potty mouthed insults?

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Teresa said:
Oh please....do we REALLY need to use this sort of language against other posters? Since we're all SUPPOSED to be adults here, can't we try to behave like it, instead of using junior high/high school potty mouthed insults?
Teresa........sometimes it must be done:yikes:

You know we have all said shat that was dumb or out of place or thought it.
Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone ring a bell to anyone? Like no one has EVER wanted to call Yules a name before? It done and over. I'm pretty sure Yulia with her spunky self will pull through it. It's only her nature.

*getting a dt mountain dew*

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
Sirk said:
A kick in the butt is a step forward :D

She's been talked about in the mod forum for forever. People have tried reason with her. People have tried to be direct. None of it has worked.

She wanted attention, she got it. She wanted to be disruptive, ya'll are letting her.

What's disruptive is the ADMIN using abusive language toward posters. Give her the facts, plain and simple, and let it go at that. If she's going against guidelines (never heard the 30 day one in ANY forum, btw), tell her, and then take appropriate action if she persists. Act like an adult, and treat us like adults. That's all we ask.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Teresa said:
What's disruptive is the ADMIN using abusive language toward posters. Give her the facts, plain and simple, and let it go at that. If she's going against guidelines (never heard the 30 day one in ANY forum, btw), tell her, and then take appropriate action if she persists. Act like an adult, and treat us like adults. That's all we ask.
well said!!

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
musicmom said:
Teresa........sometimes it must be done:yikes:

You know we have all said shat that was dumb or out of place or thought it.
Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone ring a bell to anyone? Like no one has EVER wanted to call Yules a name before? It done and over. I'm pretty sure Yulia with her spunky self will pull through it. It's only her nature.

*getting a dt mountain dew*
Please don't lump us all together. I do not curse, and I don't name call, so I would never use the offensive statement Sirk used toward Yulia, or anything remotely resembling it. Doesn't matter if it was directed toward Yulia, or you, or me, or whomever...it was inappropriate, especially from an admin.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Teresa said:
Please don't lump us all together. I do not curse, and I don't name call, so I would never use the offensive statement Sirk used toward Yulia, or anything remotely resembling it. Doesn't matter if it was directed toward Yulia, or you, or me, or whomever...it was inappropriate, especially from an admin.
I apologize I meant in general. I guess I see it differently. There are so many of us who are open and outspoken and are blunt. There are some who are soft (nothing wrong with that).
Sirk came in at a tough point. Does she be jtee and piss everyone off? Does she relax and let us know she's one of us (most of us). Does she put up with all or nothing? Cut her some slack. It's not like Yulia hasn't dished it out.
Being called a name is not a big deal, you brush yourself off and begin again. Sometimes you need to swallow that pill and realize you are a twat, flat plain out and simple.
Twat is actually funny. I guess it's how you look at it or how you were raised.
So should we do like that gum commercial and call each other "you pineapple licker"??? That works. I can do that.

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
musicmom said:
So should we do like that gum commercial and call each other "you pineapple licker"??? That works. I can do that.
I'm not here to police what others do. I just stated my opinion, and what I do. I don't name call, so to ME even that is unnecessary.