Is this even possible post....

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I'll take the heat. I told her to do it. I dared her and she did it. :)
I don't think you did anything that most of us haven't already done. The one's with balls I mean. It needed to be said.
If Yulia would chill her crap and post as a mother then all will be good.

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
musicmom said:
I see nothing more then Yulia as a spammer. She has brought a few of her members with her to the board to "support" her but for the most part SHE attacks. Why is it ok for Yulia to offend but Sirk say whats on her mind?
Yulia has told every mother on this board who has had their child circ'd that they should be ashamed and mutilated their child. She has never contributed to this board as a supportive parent. Only to try and tell people that if they are not living her "cult" way that they are wrong. Sorry but she's nuts.
It's not okay for Yulia to offend but I'm not a mod and I can't do anything about it. I'll just leave it at this...two wrongs don't make a right. :tongue:

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
fallon said:
Sky...you are having WAY to much fun with the dirty smiley
Yea and I'm really really liking that smiley. It's been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
000000000000000000000000000000 long.:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
it makes me laugh everytime I see it. I'm just glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's a bit dirty

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Skyburning said:
hahahaha eww I hope you're talking about your post earlier
:tongue: of course.

musicmom said:
Maybe Yules will cool her jets now.
doubt it. negative attention is better than none.
if you look at who's online she's still sitting back watching us talk about her.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Skyburning said:
Mods must be able to see something I can't see. It shows me 10 members are online but only lists 8. She must be ghosting.
yep it looks different for the mods

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Skyburning said:
Mods must be able to see something I can't see. It shows me 10 members are online but only lists 8. She must be ghosting.
or she just signed off because I called her on it. :rolleyes:

On the front page it says
What's Going On?
Currently Active Users:

musicmom said:
eeewwwww