milk qeustion...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Wouldn't you test positive for marijauna by drinking hemp milk? They said there wasn't enough in poppy seeds to test positive for opiates but you do.
A friend applied for a job at Disney and she ate a bagel that morning with poppy seads and she failed her drug test!! She never did drugs a day in her life.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I don't think you would test postive for anything...hemp is a bit different from marijanna although it comes form the same plant...lol I use hemp lotions and shampoos and soap and but then again there's no drug test required to stay home with my kids so I guess I don't really know

evilbrent

PF Addict
Sep 4, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
http://www.google.com/search?q=hemp+milk+THC&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a[/url]

above link search the wide wide world of web for "hemp milk THC"

the answer is a negative. there is no THC in hemp milk.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
evilbrent said:
http://www.google.com/search?q=hemp+milk+THC&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a[/URL]

above link search the wide wide world of web for "hemp milk THC"

the answer is a negative. there is no THC in hemp milk.
That's kinda what I thought...thanks Brent

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
evilbrent said:
unless your kids are obese and your doctor orders it there shouldn't be a reason to give your kids low fat milk.
actually evil whole milk can cause yeast infections in young girls and after 2 babies no longer require the fat they are getting form whole milk

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I'm with Fallon on this one as well. Now I still give my dd whole and she has turned two, but only because she is borderline FTT

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
The crazy part is some of you are giving your kids this hemp milk and junk like that which wasn't around back when. How do you KNOW for a fact there are not going to be causes of cancer from that junk? You don't!
I have yet to hear a report of a child getting cancer from drinking milk.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I don't give hemp milk but thanks.
I do give almond milk but that is because it she can't drink much milk as it makes her poop nasty. We give cow milk, just organic

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I would't give my kids raw milk either. I'd be worried it would have worms or something. I love my grocery store!

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol most countries drink raw milk more then the pasturized, I forget the bad things that happen to milk when we mess with it. I would try raw milk, but I love the taste to much to go to a different tasting milk.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
My mom gave it to us when we were little and I honestly don't remember anything bad.
I am really picky about my milk now. I will only get it at one grocery store because the other stores milks taste different.
I used to tell my grandma when her milk was going bad weeks before it was supposed to. I love milk!