Vomiting...

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
Great! Now Mr. Wonderful is sick. All my psychotic cleaning, in between vomiting and diapers, these past few days has been in vain apparently. Damn you Rota virus! Damn you!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
That's what happens! I do the same thing. I clean the house like a man woman and STILL it finds it's way in. :)
Lysol, bleach and I are best friends! I went through three Magic Erasers last night.

My daughter did stop throwing up and I am getting her to blow her nose more often. I hope it works. I had dreams last night of her blowing out two bloody blobs and saying "yea we did it, it's over"
I wish. Think all this is taking it's toll on me??? lol

Mr.Wonderful will live...is the baby ok? hehehe

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
She's so whiney! She's never been a whiner. I have never had issues of her standing at the gate crying. I hate to be this way because I know she probably doesn't feel good but it's driving me up a wall!

We haven't had any diarrhea today but lots and lots of gas. In fact, her and Mr Wonderful are sleeping on the couch together and she's letting it rip on him. I'm trying not to laugh so I don't wake them up.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
That's too funny. Don't you love it when your whole house smells like that virus? Yum *gagging*
You need to take a picture of them so you can put it in the baby book. Or scrap book it "the fart fest" hahaha

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
My house smells like napalm! I have fumigated myself out 3 times this weekend. Lysol and bleach...yum!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
What is napalm?

My hands are tore up from all the bleach. I've been putting aquafor on them. Poor little hands :( l0l

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Great my other daughter just got out of the bath and I said "let get dressed for church" and she said "my tummy hurts" and she's whining. I said "are you serious?" and she said "yes" so here we go again!
I swear I'm going to put a tent up in the back yard and just live out there for a while. Fresh air.

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
The combination of germs, diarrhea, bleach and lysol. I think I could take out a small country if I bottled it.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Gotcha...hahaha Took me a while. Duh. I knew what it was at first but then though "that couldn't be right" so then I thought maybe there was some sort of cleaning product that was named napalm. lol I swear I have half a brain cell left after these last few days. sorry. hahaha

I don't even want to know what my water bill is going to be this month. I've done triple the laundry, triple the baths. It's going to be through the roof.
I might be the cause of our drought. hahahaha

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
I really need out of the house today but I don't know if I should take her with me because you know Mr. Wonderful is sick and heaven forbid he should have to still parent while sick. Amazing what mom's can do!

EDIT: Stupid Rota Virus!!

"There is no way to completely prevent rotavirus infection. Cleanliness and good hygiene should be maintained in day cares, preschools, and homes with young children, which are high-risk areas for rotavirus. However, know that most soaps and disinfectants are not effective against the virus.<U>"

http://www.rotavirusinfo.com/prevent_rotavirus.html

</U>

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I'd take her with you. She could get it all over again. Mine would get it a couple of times in a row. Just when I thought it was gone...here it came again. It might do her some good for some fresh air.

Rota virus is from poo. Mine caught it the first time at a public park from the swing. Hind sight. I take wipes everywhere I go.

Usually if it's passed to an adult they do not get it as bad as the child. I would just get the tummy ache but that's it. Although, everyone is different.

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
We use wipes on everything too. She's teething and carts feel VERY good on gums so I wipe them down. And then wipe it again so she's not getting the anti-bacterial stuff in her mouth.

We were at the Dr.'s office on Monday for her 1 year check up. Maybe it was that.

I need to go get more diapers. So tired of diapers! LOL

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
My sister watches her husbands neice and she has the cutest teething thing. It's a little net that you can put ice cubes in and the child chews on it. She handed it to me and I told her she ought to put plastic ice cubes in it so it doesn't drip but it was a great idea!
Have you seen them?

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
No I haven't. That would be great! We're working on the top 2 and the ones beside the bottom 2.

She loves to eat ice. I'm a huge ice eater. We have a local burger joint called Kewpee and when I was pregnant I would go there to get their ice. Sometimes it was 3 times a day!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
<AMAZON id="B000GK5XY2" url="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GK5XY2/ref=pd_cp_ba_1?pf_rd_p=278285601&amp;pf_rd_s=center-41&amp;pf_rd_t=201&amp;pf_rd_i=B000RFDQ68&amp;pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&amp;pf_rd_r=0119K80TEAF6RPWA8MX4">http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GK5XY2/ref=pd_cp_ba_1?pf_rd_p=278285601&amp;pf_rd_s=center-41&amp;pf_rd_t=201&amp;pf_rd_i=B000RFDQ68&amp;pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&amp;pf_rd_r=0119K80TEAF6RPWA8MX4</AMAZON>

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
This thing is so cool. I wish I had them when mine were younger. Regular ice cubes melt so that's why I suggested the plastic ice cubes. :)

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
Oh! Yeah!! I never thought about putting ice in them. I always thought those would be really messy with food though.