Vomiting...

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
They just look like a mess waiting to happen to me. We will stick with the water filled teethers I guess.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
They can hold it and it doesn't freeze their little hands and if you put plastic ice cubes in it then it wouldn't melt. I've seen ice cubes that are the size of bouncy balls that would fit in them perfect.

Just a suggestion anyway. lol Mine are way over teething like that.
Now we are trying to get through the six year molars.

Are you going out for the day?

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
She's in bed. She has slept so much this weekend. I will wait until later when Mr. Wonderful gets up to make sure he doesn't need anything.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
When my dh gets sick he is the BIGGEST baby. It's like it gives them permission to whine and get babies again like when their mommy's used to take care of them. lol I actually find it funny.
I tell him "you know your six year old daughter handled the cold much better then you.......now blow" *holding tissue to his nose*
:)

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
I think I should have named this jrrsmom and musicmom's thread! LOL

Yeah, he's on the couch. He just told me my typing was loud. GO TO BED! I'm not very sympathetic when he's sick. I had the stomach flu twice when I was pregnant. I got really dehydrated and I had to take myself to the hospital. He told me I'd be okay. So when he gets sick that's the reply he gets from me. :)

I told him this morning after I kicked him out of the bed so I don't get sick that he'll live and the 1 yr old was doing much better than him.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I know, I was thinking the same thing about it being our thread. Give it time...Fooser will jump in. :)

Girl, I hear you about the sick thing. I had the flu last year and it thankfully was the weekend that dh was here. (going into gross detail.....) I was having it come out both ends so fast and I was so weak, it was like 3am and I begged him to please call the ambulance that I wanted to go to the hospital. I couldn't stand up. I just laid on the cold tile floor. I couldn't even pull my pants up I was so weak.
Dh kept saying "this is the peak of it and you'll be fine tomorrow" I was so pissed. He would not hand me the phone and he knew I was too weak to go look for it. It was BAD!
So now he pays for it every time he's sick. I won't listen to him whine, gripe or complain. I remind him "you should have called the ambulance, you fK"
:)

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
Mr. Wonderful was at work. The first time was on my birthday and I was about 5 or 6 months pregnant. I had a belly by that time and trying to wrap myself around the toilet...yeah...it wasn't pretty. The second time was Thanksgiving. I was even bigger. That was the worst. I called him at work crying; begging him to come home and take me to the hospital. That's when he told me I'd be fine. Uh yeah! I was in the hospital all day.

I just found out my baby sitter's husband has the stomach flu too. I hope he didn't get it from us!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Uh oh. Ask your husband if he by chanced licked the babysitters husband and gave it to him. LMAO

I gave my kids the flu vaccine after I got sick. There was no way I thought my kids could live through that. I was praying to god to take me home!

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
My daughter got the flu vaccine this year. I never get the flu vac. I know it's bunk but the first time I ever got it I was out of commission for 2 weeks.

Yeah I'm going to have to investigate the spread of the flu. He took our old washer over to them yesterday. I didn't think you could get it that quick. I feel really bad and I'm going to be really screwed if she gets it.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
They say it takes a week but I don't believe "they" lol

Yea your little girl can NOT get that on top of rota. I don't think I'll have them get vaccinated again. The type of the flu changes so much I don't think the vaccines work anyway.

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
I was talking about the babysitter getting sick. I don't really have a back up! :frown:

How long should I be doing the B.R.A.T. diet? Her stool was more formed this morning and we haven't had any diarrhea.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
IF she's fine then go back to your normal routine.

I'm sure if your babysitter keeps her hands clean your little one will be ok. Can you not take off from work? ((hugs))

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
I can take one day a week. Right now I have no vacation time until March. BLOWS!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Oh no!!! I had a scratchy throat this morning. I hope it's just a fluke. I hope you are not getting it. I'll check in tomorrow. Good luck sweets.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
evilbrent said:
dude. i am so unsubscribing from this thread!
Dude, why were you subscribed to it in the first place??? This is the sick mommy dealing with whining kids posts. hahaha:p