What did you do in your pre- mommy/daddy life?...

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
In my Pre-mommy life I was in school. Brock University. Thats pretty much it. Living the university life, doing work, drinking, partying, going to comedy nights lol having no responsibilities at all.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
What didn't I do? I would never be home. I was always out drinking and hanging out with my band buddies and going to concerts. I used to sing with bands and was just in to the whole music scene.
Right around 25 I calmed down and decided to become stable and low and behold I married a guy and got pg and life changed as I knew it. A total 180

SuperMario

Banned
Aug 14, 2007
As sad as this may be but I am currently in my pre-daddy life and I really want to be a daddy lol. Drinking, partying, and all that stuff isn't for me. Me and my friends just snowboard or play video games and work out lol.

SuperMario

Banned
Aug 14, 2007
Me? Learn and talk with other parents. Also to spread my views and ideas and gain some views and ideas.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
SuperMario said:
Me? Learn and talk with other parents. Also to spread my views and ideas and gain some views and ideas.
I see. Nothing wrong with that. How old are you? Are you still searching for Mrs. Right?

SuperMario

Banned
Aug 14, 2007
I am about 20. I have had one girlfriend who was a freak. She didn't want kids either so I broke off the relationship. And uh well thanks to my parents ever since they caught me and another girl doing very sexual things with each other at age six they have sent me to catholic and all boy schools until college. So I am like socially crippled when it comes to girls. lol

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
SuperMario said:
I am about 20. I have had one girlfriend who was a freak. She didn't want kids either so I broke off the relationship. And uh well thanks to my parents ever since they caught me and another girl doing very sexual things with each other at age six they have sent me to catholic and all boy schools until college. So I am like socially crippled when it comes to girls. lol
Wow that sucks......

SuperMario

Banned
Aug 14, 2007
Its actually kinda funny. When I tell people my first sexual relationship was when I was six and I have never had one since. LOL

SuperMario

Banned
Aug 14, 2007
Not exactly sex more like oral sex lol. And yes I am a virgin woohoo! lol no not really woohoo lolol

SuperMario

Banned
Aug 14, 2007
It started out by showing each other our pee-pees lol Then we just got the idea to, well, lick each other. It isn't that far fetched just natural curiosity. And since it felt good we didn't stop lol. Until our parents caught us of course lol.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Wow, thats bizzare. I mean i totally understand the curiousity of it, but to know it feels good and to continue.....just wierd to hear of a 6 year old

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I did that at five SM so I know what you mean and I also stayed a virgin until I was 20. Let's just say......you're missing out. ;)

SuperMario

Banned
Aug 14, 2007
As weird as it sounds yes children feel sexual stimulation and yes it feels good. I wish my parents just let it be because they kinda fucked me over. Yes I know I am missing out lol my friends tell me a lot. I am in no rush I am not about to go to a strip joint or hire a prostitute like some guys do lol.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
ewww why would you do that anyway? There is nothing wrong with an adult one night stand. ;)