What did you do in your pre- mommy/daddy life?...

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Trina said:
I disagree. I had plenty opportunities for one night stands, but chose not to go there. I didn't want to share my body with just anyone. I wasn't a virgin when I married, but only had sex within committed relationships. There is nothing wrong with SM's attitude.

I meant that's something <I>guys</I> say when they've never had the chance.

SuperMario

Banned
Aug 14, 2007
Sorry I have a little more self control than most guys. I have had the chance I just don't take it. Why would I? I want a nice relationship and children. Not some girl who wants to fuck and bounce. I see no problem with doing that if both parties consent but not me and stop generalizing.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Quit deleting my posts Jtee. I asked if you liked little girls. YOu said she looked 13-16 and yes those are little girls. I don't see how you would find that attrative. That's just sick.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
LMAO I can only imagine what SM looks like. *voices in your head are telling you to do it...do it...DO IT*

SuperMario

Banned
Aug 14, 2007
Actually music mom most men on the earth are sickos then. It is biologically normal to be attracted to girls once they are in and after puberty. Just don't do anything about it.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
Pre mommy life I was in the Navy and out on the ship. Hitting ports and getting as drunk as a Sailor haha. I'm still in the Navy...not getting as drunk as a Sailor now days though lol.

I went out a lot, dancing, drinking, shopping...thinking about myself...and sometimes my husband if he was lucky haha.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I can see where some the off topic subjects might be head, so as a friendly reminder an individual's statements are open to be challenged in a respectful way, but a person's character or personal life can not be attacked. Any posts that contain comments that the moderators feel is crossing that line will be removed and no explanation will be given.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
SuperMario said:
Actually music mom most men on the earth are sickos then. It is biologically normal to be attracted to girls once they are in and after puberty. Just don't do anything about it.
Really? I did not know this. Why is that? Is it because they are filling out or what? I guess I didn't think so because mentally they are not apt to handle a "serious" relationship. That really does freak me out to think that men find 13-16 year olds attractive.

You can stop now Jtee, you are the one that posted you thought your wife was attractive and 13 - 16 yrs old. If people post what we do not like we can not renig our posts so why do you. Are you ashamed?
I really did not know men look at girls that way. So instead of deleting it, enlighten me. I have little girls ya know. I want to know what ya'll are thinking so when they come "of age" I can protect them.
Thanks for being honest SM I appreciate that.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
musicmom said:
Really? I did not know this. Why is that? Is it because they are filling out or what? I guess I didn't think so because mentally they are not apt to handle a "serious" relationship. That really does freak me out to think that men find 13-16 year olds attractive.

You can stop now Jtee, you are the one that posted you thought your wife was attractive and 13 - 16 yrs old. If people post what we do not like we can not renig our posts so why do you. Are you ashamed?
I really did not know men look at girls that way. So instead of deleting it, enlighten me. I have little girls ya know. I want to know what ya'll are thinking so when they come "of age" I can protect them.
Thanks for being honest SM I appreciate that.

I would say I might look at an 18 year old, but any younger...and it kinda feels dirty...in a bad way.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Yea I can see finding an eighteen-ish hot but def not younger...I think alot of 18 yr olds look like little girls anyway. I think you'd have to be mentally messed up to want to mess with younger.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
musicmom said:
Yea I can see finding an eighteen-ish hot but def not younger...I think alot of 18 yr olds look like little girls anyway. I think you'd have to be mentally messed up to want to mess with younger.

You're blowing this way out of proportion.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
jtee said:
College then work mostly. Met my wife at a work related party and I thought she was about 13-15 because her size and body language. A few days later I was informed she was 25. I called her to apologize for having talked to her like she was younger teenage girl. :)
just putting this back out there so everyone can see that jtee never said anything like the words that have been put in his mouth...no where here did he ever say anything about being attracted to young girls:rolleyes:

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
fallon said:
just putting this back out there so everyone can see that jtee never said anything like the words that have been put in his mouth...no where here did he ever say anything about being attracted to young girls:rolleyes:

I don't believe anyone is claiming Jtee said that. They are talking about SuperMario I think?

SM likes young things...he took an ovary to the prom.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
fallon said:
Great point!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I don't believe anyone is claiming Jtee said that. They are talking about SuperMario I think?

SM likes young things...he took an ovary to the prom.[/quote]
nope...I know what I'm doing thank you :)

stepmommy0221

PF Enthusiast
Nov 13, 2007
montreal, quebec
I'm still pre-mommy, so I go out drinking, dancing, movies, laughing alot, doing kickboxing and biking with my friends, shopping...well, everything you can do when you're in your late 20's...LOL...
the only bad thing is that my bf never has time to share anything more with me so I do most of this with my friends or alone...which really sucks but what can you do?
On the topic of young girls...lol...for my bday 2 weeks ago, we went to a strip club (remember, I'm in montreal, Quebec...the strip club capital of the world) and this 18yr old girl was following me around all night...now mind you, I look young (I just turned 28, but no one gives me over the age of 21) and she was telling me how sexy I was etc etc etc...when she told me her age, now mind you it's only 10 years, but OMG I freaked out...I felt like a pedophile fo r even talking to her (especially since she was naked on my lap LOL...again, don't ask, it was my bday :p)
Also, on night stands are fun...but they're not for everyone...you have to first of all be comfortable with YOUR sexuality as well as realise that sex is what YOU make of it...what you bring into bed is what you're gonna take from it...if you bring feelings and issues and commitment etc then that's you...however, if it's just fun and games and no strings attached...LOL...it makes for a funny anecdote the next morning...SM...come check out montreal...we got the best looking girls in the WORLD here and we're sweet, mostly independent, not too materialistic (remember, this is montreal NOT toronto) and we're...well, unless if you've been here, you would understand ;-)