What did you do in your pre- mommy/daddy life?...

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Wow, this thread really wandered off topic. LOL!

I taught for 10 yrs. before becoming a mom. DH and I were married for 8 yrs. before our first baby was born. Sure, I partied in college, but was out of that stage by the time I started teaching at 22.

SuperMario

Banned
Aug 14, 2007
I wouldn't lol. I am not much of a fan of one night stands either. I am more of a love type of guy. lol

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I understand but you never know where that one nighter might go. I've only had two one night stands and ended up dating one of them. lol

SuperMario

Banned
Aug 14, 2007
lol true but I just am never in situations to have a one night stand. I am too nervous to actually ask a girl on a date (i can talk with them like a friend lol) and I don't go to parties or clubs I really dislike them lol.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Good for you, SM! I never had a one night stand and have NO regrets. :) Don't look too hard for love. It will find YOU when you least expect it. ;)

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
SuperMario said:
Its actually kinda funny. When I tell people my first sexual relationship was when I was six and I have never had one since. LOL
*cries like a baby and runs off screaming*

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
That love will find you is crap. You have to get off your butt and go look for it if that's what you want.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
musicmom said:
That love will find you is crap. You have to get off your butt and go look for it if that's what you want.
Not from my experience. Of course, I met DH in college when we were both in our early 20s. Things were different back then. SM is still very young. If I were single now finding love would be a challenge simply because the pickings are very slim. Most people my age are married, and the ones who aren't are probably not good options. LOL!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Love found me eventually so I'm a total believer

In my pre baby life I went to med school and partied way to much

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I meant you can not sit in your house playing video games and expect the love of your life to wander in. You have to do something, like go to school or work or somewhere that you can meet people. You can not be unapproachable, SM needs to quit being so shy and scared or he'll be babyless FOREVER! lol

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
musicmom said:
I meant you can not sit in your house playing video games and expect the love of your life to wander in. You have to do something, like go to school or work or somewhere that you can meet people. You can not be unapproachable, SM needs to quit being so shy and scared or he'll be babyless FOREVER! lol
True, but I thought SM was in school. ?? You don't need to be a partier to meet people, just be out and about in life.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
College then work mostly. Met my wife at a work related party and I thought she was about 13-15 because her size and body language. A few days later I was informed she was 25. I called her to apologize for having talked to her like she was younger teenage girl. :)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
jtee said:
College then work mostly. Met my wife at a work related party and I thought she was about 13-15 because her size and body language. A few days later I was informed she was 25. I called her to apologize for having talked to her like she was younger teenage girl. :)
So you like little girls????<EMOJI seq="1f615">:confused:</EMOJI>

SuperMario

Banned
Aug 14, 2007
LoL 13-15 isn't a little girl! Anyway I don't just sit and play video games. I also snowboard and work out! And I do go to school and stuff.

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
Sadly, I didn't have a much of a life pre-babies as I was in school then as now. Now I just really, <I>really</I> don't have a life. ;)

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
SuperMario said:
I wouldn't lol. I am not much of a fan of one night stands either. I am more of a love type of guy. lol

That's something people who've never had the chance to have a one night stand say.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
FooserX said:
That's something people who've never had the chance to have a one night stand say.
I disagree. I had plenty opportunities for one night stands, but chose not to go there. I didn't want to share my body with just anyone. I wasn't a virgin when I married, but only had sex within committed relationships. There is nothing wrong with SM's attitude.