Is this even possible post....

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
ok i just learned what "twat" meant....(yes i know...sheltered life) and that is just kinda wrong....sorry yulia...my appologies for not konwing what twat meant earlier lol

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
meow_173 said:
HOLD YOUR HORSES THERE MISSY!

you have posted remarks far worse then that <I><U>WITHOUT</U></I> penalty. So maybe you should be thankful for that!
I have seen Yulia post plenty of offensive remarks about circing but I've NEVER seen her call someone a twat. And I would argue that as an ADMIN Sirk should be held to a higher level of self-restraint.

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
Skyburning said:
I have seen Yulia post plenty of offensive remarks about circing but I've NEVER seen her call someone a twat. And I would argue that as an ADMIN Sirk should be held to a higher level of self-restraint.
In my opinion her calling me an abusive parent because I was thinking about circ'ing my son is just as bad if not worse.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
yulia said:
If so, I think, Lady, it's time for you to be suspended from your own forum (or whatever you have to do with this forum) due to the most dirrect insult this forum have seen
Someone said you boob feeding your kid was incest and calling you a dumb twat is the most "dirrect" insult this forum has ever seen?

You wanted attention, here ya go.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
I think as a mod there has to be some civility.....i do think yulia HAD it coming, maybe not man this is such a on the fence type of thing! I mean yulia has said a LOT of bad things too.....GOD WHY IS LIFE SO HARD!

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
ljmahr said:
In my opinion her calling me an abusive parent because I was thinking about circ'ing my son is just as bad if not worse.
And action should be taken as that is very offensive but calling her a twat is not the answer. Especially coming from the admin of the site. If she will loose her temper that quickly and resort to name calling that I'm worried about this forums future.

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Sirk said:
Someone said you boob feeding your kid was incest and calling you a dumb twat is the most "dirrect" insult this forum has ever seen?

You wanted attention, here ya go.
And Fooser was banned for such statements..don't blame shift, hold yourself accountable for a slip of the tongue and apologize like a grown up.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
:laugh: I'm very laid back. but have a low tolerance for stupid. once you piss me off, you're in for it. :eek:

Generally as a guideline you're not allowed to bump threads that are over 30 days old. Not a hard and fast rule, but a guideline.

Ya'll got so upset about people being banned from the forum. You wanted people to be able to speak their mind and not have it be deleted. Do you want censored, or do you want freedom? Your call. I'll set up the language filter.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Skyburning said:
And Fooser was banned for such statements..don't blame shift, hold yourself accountable for a slip of the tongue and apologize like a grown up.

*waves bye to Sirk*

See you in 2 weeks, mom!

lol..

I was joking to Yules, AND I apologized immediately when I saw some people didn't see it as funny like I did just so you know.