Is this even possible post....

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Sirk said:
Then you would assume wrong.

Is this formal recognition of a new rule?

no, after saying the thread was deleted when it was not. and after trolling for a reaction.

Is this where I'm supposed to say sorry again? once wasn't enough?
No, you aren't supposed to apologize again, once is plenty. The point I'm trying to make was the the behavior was inappropriate-but I don't think you get it because you are still justifying your actions.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Skyburning said:
Awh now I'm too full to argue.
I don't know what there is to argue about when I said "you're right, I'm sorry." Unless you're looking for one. ;)

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Sirk said:
I don't know what there is to argue about when I said "you're right, I'm sorry." Unless you're looking for one. ;)
I'm not looking for a fight. Especially not when ultimately I loose anyway since I can be booted. :p I already posted saying one apology is enough, but I am still curious about the bumping threads thing. :biglaugh:

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
I don't make the rules. :D
<SIZE size="75">(ok, sometimes I do)</SIZE>

If I were going to start banning people for disagreeing with me, I'd re-mod Jtee and let him take the heat.

Next time you're looking for a fight, let me know. We could wrestle in chocolate sauce. ;)

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
maybe not. but she wasn't banned or punished in any way. she was told to start a new thread.
she actually hasbeen told to keep it all to one thread so that we didn't have 100 all on the same subject.
I also think what has been said is unacceptable in EVERY way by any memeber, mod admin or any member. It's rediculously rude and I am offended.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Sirk said:
Next time you're looking for a fight, let me know. We could wrestle in chocolate sauce. ;)

Uh...Sky said even though you apologized, you kept going on and on about how EVERYONE pmmed you and said you should ban Yulia, and how you were wrong not to listen to them!

*puts on a striped ref T-shirt*

mmynedshlp

PF Enthusiast
May 27, 2008
Originally Posted by Skyburning
[/URL]
<I>We'll if that is a guideline then there should be something in the software to prevent it.</I>
Sirk :sure. you want to code one for us?

There is one. I mentioned it earlier. You said you didnt want to mess with other peoples posts. Do as little as possible with them.

I dont have a password to get on v B forumn and the guests do not have search function.

though it would not prevent the thread from moving up it does cause all the multiple posts done by the same person in a row to merge.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
it puts a line just like this and posts the next post so you can see where they had actually made a new post.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
so if they bumped several times in a row or if a spammer tried to get a post count it would be an easy clean up instead of clicking all the squares.
it also makes more of impact when they look at thier post and see it.
if anyone posts in between thier posts though its normal so not to mess up or be hard to understand so if i was poster 23 then 26 it would not merge those togehter it has to be consecutive.

As far as it not being your forum Sky. IT is all of our forum. Its yours, its mine, its the admins, and the moderators. We make it work and without us it doesn't exist. we ar resposible for our behavior and reporting others so we can all feel comfortable. We are all attorneys letting the mods judge and if we dont like that judges decision we take it to a higher court.

Till then if its possible I agree there is rules some are unspoken and are common curtisy. Give one official warning and after that infract. nothing comes from a warning but it is recorded so the other mods know it was done and they can never deny they got one.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Sirk said:
The thread isn't deleted you dumb twat.

You'd rather whine and attention whore than just make a new thread about it like I said. So you're NOT interested in giving people with problems hope.

I gave you my reasons, you don't like them, go listen to some Linkin Park and cry about it.
Holy shit! I love Sirk. I think it's hysterical that Yulia has been called out and her little parade can't go on any longer. You rock Sirk.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Good Wolf said:
So warn her, give her demerits, ban her w/e discplinary actions you want to take. I don't see how calling her a name is going to be less disruptive. Check out the link 'who is online' Everyone is in this thread right now seeing what will happen next. Isn't that disruptive?
Ok so someone pm me and I"ll say it to her!!!:D

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I see nothing more then Yulia as a spammer. She has brought a few of her members with her to the board to "support" her but for the most part SHE attacks. Why is it ok for Yulia to offend but Sirk say whats on her mind?
Yulia has told every mother on this board who has had their child circ'd that they should be ashamed and mutilated their child. She has never contributed to this board as a supportive parent. Only to try and tell people that if they are not living her "cult" way that they are wrong. Sorry but she's nuts.

Nikita

PF Fanatic
Jun 10, 2008
London, ON
I'm a member of another forum and I believe it uses the same software as here. The admin there has all threads with an inactivity of 30 days or more automatically lock. He was having issues with bumping and that's what he did to solve the problem. That might be an idea to use here.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Don't defend me. If people start arguing about a word again, people are going to get pissed off at me again. :(